Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

More deflection.

"dig up what libertarians, specifically Johnson, has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militarization of the police".

If this isn't going to happen, then we can end this discussion.

the discussion never began because you 1) don't even know who we are talking about, you don't know who Gary Johnson is and 2) you don't read anything because you are afraid it might hurt your brain so posting information as I have done previously is pointless in talking with you

the discussion never began because you 1) don't even know who we are talking about, you don't know who Gary Johnson is and 2) you don't read anything because you are afraid it might hurt your brain so posting information as I have done previously is pointless in talking with you

You don't post anything but right wing lies.

"dig up what libertarians, specifically Johnson, has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militarization of the police".

You don't post anything but right wing lies.

I would compliment you on the troll here but I don't think you're smart enough to have done it on purpose

I personally think anyone who thinks the Iran deal was poorly struck -- without presenting a viable alternative -- should be low on the IQ list, and probably is.

Hey Desh, why don't you tell TTQ64 that Bill Clinton and a Democratic Congress passed the '94 crime bill which put more minorities in prison than any other modern legislation because they were doing the will of the people. That is what you have claimed before.

why do you think TTQ64 doesnt know this history asshole

Ill tell you why

that is what the Americans people at the time OVERWHELMINGLY wanted done

they REPRESENTED Americans voters back then huh

your fucks now do things that say 0nly 30% of Americans want done if they get office

they ONLY represent their little click

they say FUCK the rest of Americans

BTW it was republicans who convinced the Americans that prison was the ONLY way to stop drugs and crime

it was us liberals who tried to tell everyone it was a social issue

Really? Laying out facts is desperate? Ok.

Gary and any other libertarian hasn't done shit to support the Black community.

Just like the rest of the racist right, all they do is talk.

They want to separate themselves from the racist right because they are embarrassed. But at the end of the day, they would vote lock step with the racist right on any issue, especially social and economic issues that oppress.

There is nothing you could show, tell or post that would make me change my mind. You have supported these issues since I've been posting on this board.

You don't like this? And you used to like to say I wasn't a real Republican and I kissed up to liberals. This is some pretty good kissing up isn't it?

Edit: I should have added fair point

Remember when you called her a liberal?

I'm still laughing at that.......oh and sailor being a Black person.

I know it's intended to be more of a fun question, but there are some who post here who I don't really get. Maybe not that they aren't smart enough, because who knows in real life, but they certainly don't understand politics beyond a surface level. So why spend time here on a political message board?

It seems a bit sad to me. There are a lot of interests & hobbies in life. I'm not interested in rock climbing, so why would I go to a rock climbing message board for a few hours a day, posting uninformed opinions about rock climbing?

It boggles.

Only you would fail to see the irony of your post.

Gary and any other libertarian hasn't done shit to support the Black community.

Just like the rest of the racist right, all they do is talk.

They want to separate themselves from the racist right because they are embarrassed. But at the end of the day, they would vote lock step with the racist right on any issue, especially social and economic issues that oppress.

There is nothing you could show, tell or post that would make me change my mind. You have supported these issues since I've been posting on this board.

Of course not. That's why you don't read anything that might challenge your preconceived notion. It is easier to remain ignorant.

Right now Irish is the lowest followed by Stench and a host of other conservatards I already have on ignore.
Glorious Watermark has the highest.

why do you think TTQ64 doesnt know this history asshole

Ill tell you why

that is what the Americans people at the time OVERWHELMINGLY wanted done

they REPRESENTED Americans voters back then huh

your fucks now do things that say 0nly 30% of Americans want done if they get office

they ONLY represent their little click

they say FUCK the rest of Americans

BTW it was republicans who convinced the Americans that prison was the ONLY way to stop drugs and crime

it was us liberals who tried to tell everyone it was a social issue

I am fully aware what the Clintons supported and have spoken out about it on the board several times. In fact, my activism on the issue is partly responsible for Hilary and Bill admitting it was wrong and they are willing to try to change it.

When you really look into what happen Clinton got the dot.com in exchange for Black prisoners. He sold his sole to the devil when he compromised with republicans.

Yes, white America was fully entranced on the notion that Black drug users were the most violent people on earth and needed to be in prison because that is what was reported on the nightly news.

Now 7-8 Million people in prison, 75% of them Black, shows that same dot.com boom, along with the world wide web has revealed how wrong Americans, Clinton and some in the Democrat party were.

Now 7-8 Million people in prison, 75% of them Black, shows that same dot.com boom, along with the world wide web has revealed how wrong Americans, Clinton and some in the Democrat party were.
And you reward them for that with your support. Johnson has never supported the war on drugs. You're a troll from stromfront aren't you?

Back