Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

So he's done nothing.

But you want to run from your support of the racist right by spouting out how you support a guy who hasn't done a damn thing about the war on drugs and has been in office forever.

Then you want to deflect to what dems have done.

You're a fraud. You support the racist right and their agenda to continually oppress minorities.

And jesus you are stupid. Did you even look Gary Johnson up? (that was a rhetorical question, of course you didn't)

So you can't specifically tell us legislation Bernie and Hillary have supported other than locking up more minorities. Are you sure you're not a KKK member trolling?

No you can't specifically show what Johnson has done since he's been in office to stop the war on drugs and remove the militarization of police. Especially when it's your go to, to show you aren't racist.

Prove you aren't a right wing racist white man by showing us what Johnson and the rest of the so called "libertarians" have done.

No you can't specifically show what Johnson has done since he's been in office to stop the war on drugs and remove the militarization of police. Especially when it's your go to, to show you aren't racist.

Prove you aren't a right wing racist white man by showing us what Johnson and the rest of the so called "libertarians" have done.

Do you understand how the U.S. Government works? Are you aware that Governors don't make federal decisions?

And look at you Usain Bolt away from what Bernie and Hillary have done. El Oh F'ing El. You are the worst troll ever

I don't read post from that person so I don't know who that is.

But there are others like cawacky and alouious they support every thing that comes from the racist white, but keep insisting they didn't vote for dump........as if that makes a difference.

They don't fool anyone.

Do you understand how the U.S. Government works? Are you aware that Governors don't make federal decisions?

And look at you Usain Bolt away from what Bernie and Hillary have done. El Oh F'ing El. You are the worst troll ever

This isn't about me, this about you trying to prove you aren't racist or support racist right wing ideology by saying you are a libertarian who supports Johnson.

I'm asking what has he done? It's very simple. It's the reason why you support him. He should have some legislation he's produced weather passed or not that shows he's all in for ending the war on drugs and militarization of police.

This isn't about me, this about you trying to prove you aren't racist or support racist right wing ideology by saying you are a libertarian who supports Johnson.

I'm asking what has he done? It's very simple. It's the reason why you support him. He should have some legislation he's produced weather passed or not that shows he's all in for ending the war on drugs and militarization of police.

I don't have to prove jack sh*t to an uneducated ignorant troll like you. You don't even know who the man is or what positions he held. And you support racist legislation yourself so how about you prove you aren't a klansman

I label you what you are. A Klansman trolling to make black folk look ignorant.

Perfect example of why I call you what you are.

Why would I make all Black folks look ignorant?

Are you going to show what Johnson has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militiazition of the police?

Perfect example of why I call you what you are.

Why would I make all Black folks look ignorant?

Are you going to show what Johnson has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militiazition of the police?

Because no one could be as ignorant and dumb as you are on purpose. You are a plant, a troll.

I grew up in Oakland. I grew up around a lot of smart black women. You are a troll.

I don't have to prove jack sh*t to an uneducated ignorant troll like you. You don't even know who the man is or what positions he held. And you support racist legislation yourself so how about you prove you aren't a klansman

Ok. I've made my point. ....and once again, I'm right.

Back