Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

Because no one could be as ignorant and dumb as you are on purpose. You are a plant, a troll.

I grew up in Oakland. I grew up around a lot of smart black women. You are a troll.

Nah, I just call out racist white men for what they are, and they hate it.

Between Libertarians and Democrats who has been fighting against the drug war the longest TTQ64?

You tell me. This is your fantasy. It's up to you to prove it .

You haven't named one thing they are willing to do to stop the drug war.

Until you do, I'll chalk you up as full of shit, like always.

You tell me. This is your fantasy. It's up to you to prove it .

You don't know or care do you. This stuff isn't even important to you. As long as you can claim victimhood and call others racist you are quite content.

You don't know or care do you. This stuff isn't even important to you. As long as you can claim victimhood and call others racist you are quite content.

Stop focusing on me and go dig up what libertarians, specifically Johnson, has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militarization of the police.

Were all waiting. Even if you could prove it, it won't make a difference.

Two issues doesn't erase a lifetime of supporting racist right wing policies that destroy the Black community.

Stop focusing on me and go dig up what libertarians, specifically Johnson, has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militarization of the police.

Were all waiting. Even if you could prove it, it won't make a difference.

Two issues doesn't erase a lifetime of supporting racist right wing policies that destroy the Black community.

Why do you support Democrats then?

It's funny, the two elected people who hold office that I voted for are both Democrats in San Francisco. Why don't you tell us about San Francisco and black people TTQ64.

I label you what you are. A Klansman trolling to make black folk look ignorant.

post 89

what a fucking racist you are

how can one persons actions be blamed on a whole group of people who happen to say have the same hair color ?

this is a blatently racist statement idiot

Why do you support Democrats then?

More deflection.

"dig up what libertarians, specifically Johnson, has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militarization of the police".

If this isn't going to happen, then we can end this discussion.

Hey Desh, why don't you tell TTQ64 that Bill Clinton and a Democratic Congress passed the '94 crime bill which put more minorities in prison than any other modern legislation because they were doing the will of the people. That is what you have claimed before.

Back