Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

and johnson will NEVER hold any federal office either

his ideas dont appeal to the American people in anything but tiny numbers

And you reward them for that with your support. Johnson has never supported the war on drugs. You're a troll from stromfront aren't you?

No I reject the ideology, the republican party. You support the measure because you like too see Black men in prison. It leaves dumb racist whites out on the streets, the people you most relate with.

Apparently, you haven't read the insulting, name calling posts from your cohorts, but then again, you group all those you disagree with as "low intellect, self-interested hot heads with an axe to grind."
Says a lot for your own intellect, doesn't it?

Does it?
What does it say?

wack for years insisted he was a democratic party memember

LOL I remember he saying something about voting for a dem a time or two.

I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now.

Anyone who votes for institutional racism supports the right...and he supports the right.

No I reject the ideology, the republican party. You support the measure because you like too see Black men in prison. It leaves dumb racist whites out on the streets, the people you most relate with.

It was Bill Clinton that locked up so many blacks!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

I am fully aware what the Clintons supported and have spoken out about it on the board several times. In fact, my activism on the issue is partly responsible for Hilary and Bill admitting it was wrong and they are willing to try to change it.

GettyImages-51636148.jpg

HER: WHO THE FUCK IS TTQ64? HIM: I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT LITTLE HO

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Racist right wing Louisiana has the most Black men locked up than any other state.

And they want to keep them there.

Louisiana Sheriff Wants ‘Good’ Prisoners To Stay Jailed For Their Free Labor
He’s wishing for what is “essentially slavery,” the ACLU said.

A sheriff in Louisiana has been railing against the state’s new prisoner release program, saying many of those “good” inmates need to stay behind bars for the free labor they provide. Last week, Caddo Parish Sheriff Steve Prator blasted the state’s*Justice Reinvestment Package, a series of bills passed in June that could*reduce Louisiana’s prison population by 10 percent and save more than $260 million over the next decade by slowly releasing nonviolent offenders. The legislation is set to go into effect on Nov. 1 and would authorize the early release of 1,400 prisoners across 21 parishes in the state. Just 35 prisoners would be immediately released in Caddo Parish, but that seems to be too many for Prator, who said the state needs them to “wash cars.”*

“In addition to the bad ones ... they’re releasing some good ones that we use every day to wash cars, to change oil in the cars, to cook in the kitchen, to do all that where we save money,” he continued. “Well, they’re going to let them out ― the ones that we use in work release programs.” Marjorie Esman, executive director for the ACLU of Louisiana, told HuffPost that Prator’s desire to keep prisoners purely for their free labor is “essentially slavery.” “The purpose of the criminal justice system is to keep the community safe and to make sure that nobody is incarcerated any longer than necessary,” Esman said. “It’s certainly not to provide free labor for law enforcement officials ― that is essentially slavery. It is obviously not only ludicrous but a gross violation of people’s rights.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...fa0bee4b0fdad73b2cded?section=us_black-voices

Last edited:
Racist right wing Louisiana has the most Black men locked up than any other state.

And they want to keep them there.

Louisiana Sheriff Wants ‘Good’ Prisoners To Stay Jailed For Their Free Labor
He’s wishing for what is “essentially slavery,” the ACLU said.

A sheriff in Louisiana has been railing against the state’s new prisoner release program, saying many of those “good” inmates need to stay behind bars for the free labor they provide. Last week, Caddo Parish Sheriff Steve Prator blasted the state’s*Justice Reinvestment Package, a series of bills passed in June that could*reduce Louisiana’s prison population by 10 percent and save more than $260 million over the next decade by slowly releasing nonviolent offenders. The legislation is set to go into effect on Nov. 1 and would authorize the early release of 1,400 prisoners across 21 parishes in the state. Just 35 prisoners would be immediately released in Caddo Parish, but that seems to be too many for Prator, who said the state needs them to “wash cars.”*

Maybe your speaking "out about it on the board several times", or your "activism on the issue" will be "partly responsible for Prator to admit "it was wrong" and he is "willing to try to change it".

:rofl2:

BTW:

When Posting Copyrighted Material: All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

Let me guess; copyrights and rules are the work of WHITE DEVILS! :rofl2:

I personally think anyone who thinks the Iran deal was poorly struck -- without presenting a viable alternative -- should be low on the IQ list, and probably is.

I personally think Canadians have absolutely no business poking their noses into American affairs, and those who do are low on the credibility list.

Maybe your speaking "out about it on the board several times", or your "activism on the issue" will be "partly responsible for Prator to admit "it was wrong" and he is "willing to try to change it".

:rofl2:

BTW:

When Posting Copyrighted Material: All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

Let me guess; copyrights and rules are the work of WHITE DEVILS! :rofl2:
Speak of the devil. It would be hard to beat Lesion Troll as having the lowest IQ on JPP. Maybe a few Stormfronters have been dumber...that's debatable.

Back