Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

Thank you. I had to do a double take on that one.

I don't believe in false information being spread about posters. And it appears I am one of the few who do!

My trust in Evince in 100 percent. She might have made a mistake, or she might have her own recollections.
But, over the decade and a half I have posted with you, I can recall at no time you claiming to be a Democrats or anything even remotely liberal. While your adherence to Reaganomics and stout defense of the Iraq War are repulsive, I can't even imagine why you would make up a story about being a Democrat. My philosophy has always been: what is the point of lying on the interwebs to people you will never meet? It makes no sense!

You can't even comprehend how much smarter I am than you are, swamp dweller.

I’m not saying you’re not smart: you may well be. But if you want to be seen as smart, don’t just talk about how smart you are, prove it by engaging in a way that demonstrates your curiosity. If you make solid cogent arguments, you won’t need to point out how smart you are whilst making them. If you ask good questions, you’ll get good answers, and maybe learn more.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

I don't believe in false information being spread about posters. And it appears I am one of the few who do!

My trust in Evince in 100 percent. She might have made a mistake, or she might have her own recollections.
But, over the decade and a half I have posted with you, I can recall at no time you claiming to be a Democrats or anything even remotely liberal. While your adherence to Reaganomics and stout defense of the Iraq War are repulsive, I can't even imagine why you would make up a story about being a Democrat. My philosophy has always been: what is the point of lying on the interwebs to people you will never meet? It makes no sense!

I'm pretty much an open book as I've shared my picture with posters on this board, I've admitted to being fired and unemployed. I even (stupidly) posted my home address on here for that p.o.s. CFM to back up his word.

I have no idea why Desh would think I called myself that.

I’m not saying you’re not smart: you may well be. But if you want to be seen as smart, don’t just talk about how smart you are, prove it by engaging in a way that demonstrates your curiosity. If you make solid cogent arguments, you won’t need to point out how smart you are whilst making them. If you ask good questions, you’ll get good answers, and maybe learn more.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

I Wasn't talking to you.

If you say you voted for Hillary Clinton, you're among the dumbest piece of shit sleazeballs that ever plagued this country.

I don't think that a Hillary vote equals a low IQ. One can hate America, the flag, and the National Anthem, yet still have a high IQ. I would not be surprised to find out that the average IQ of Hillary's voters is lower, but I think there were also plenty of high IQ America haters out there who voted for her.

Back