Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

I agree. There are a few on this board who claim they didn't vote for dump, but they blast on Dems every chance they get and they hate Clinton, both Bill and Hilary.

Dumps agenda isn't different than any other republican, conservative agenda. He just presents it in a way that is not politically correct.

You choose not to educate yourself and thus remain ignorant so sorry if you can't see the difference. And the ultimate irony is you call policies you claim to support racist so you don't even know what you want.

You choose not to educate yourself and thus remain ignorant so sorry if you can't see the difference. And the ultimate irony is you call policies you claim to support racist so you don't even know what you want.

stop lying about people

LOL what in the twisted out of context are you talking about?

That anyone would actually post such a nonsensical question in the Current Events forum speaks volumes about their own intellectual acuity.

I took a test, a long time ago; but never bothered with the results.

I was talking to someone though, who said the MENSA Organization keeps a list of the 12 most intelligent people in the world and it brought to mind that I keep getting 11 Christmas cards and 11 Birthday cards every year.

Hmmmm, maybe I should open them this year and reply. :D

That and why doesn't a mod move the thread where it belongs? We could start an "Irrelevant Topic Forum" in the Off Topic Forums.

This board is very lightly moderated. I think a lot of the moderators are no longer around. The owner pops in once a great while, Covfefe is AWOL (and refused to impose the rules on libs anyway), and the other two occasionals aren't here much.

LOL what in the twisted out of context are you talking about?

I have posted this a dozen times but I'll post it once more.

I voted for Gary Johnson. A major part of his plank was ending the drug war and ending the militarization of the police.

You said Libertarians are right wing and racist. So as such the policies above are racist.

I have posted this a dozen times but I'll post it once more.

I voted for Gary Johnson. A major part of his plank was ending the drug war and ending the militarization of the police.

You said Libertarians are right wing and racist. So as such the policies above are racist.

Exactly what is his plan to end the drug war and militarization of police?

Be specific.

Your really reaching. Even if I bought this nonsense, there are plenty of other issues you side with the racist right on.

Two issues won't erase a lifetime of supported institutional racism.

Exactly what is his plan to end the drug war and militarization of police?

Be specific.

Your really reaching. Even if I bought this nonsense, there are plenty of other issues you side with the racist right on.

Two issues won't erase a lifetime of supported institutional racism.

So clearly you aren't even familiar with his platform. Nor that there are people out there who you may not agree with on everything but do agree on issues that are most important to you.

I love your new institutional racism line because you figure no one can argue against it. And I love that you think Democrats haven't caused or continue to back institutional racism.

But you don't want people on your side. You'd just prefer to call others racist.

So clearly you aren't even familiar with his platform. Nor that there are people out there who you may not agree with on everything but do agree on issues that are most important to you.

I love your new institutional racism line because you figure no one can argue against it. And I love that you think Democrats haven't caused or continue to back institutional racism.

But you don't want people on your side. You'd just prefer to call others racist.

I'll ask again. What exactly is he going to do?

Be specific.

Do you know or are you just repeating what he said he was going to do?

I'll ask again. What exactly is he going to do?

Be specific.

Do you know or are you just repeating what he said he was going to do?

I love your "be specific" requests as if you would ever demand that of yourself.

This is from 19999 when he was Governor of New Mexico he already spoke out against it.

Now Johnson has shown those same characteristics on another controversial issue. He’s one of the first high-ranking elected officials to question the war on drugs. “I believe that our war on drugs has been a dismal failure. We are putting more and more money into a war that we are absolutely losing,” he told the Taos Chamber of Commerce.

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/gary-johnson-is-right

Again, google is your friend. There are hundreds of these stories about him. How you follow politics and don't know this I have no clue.

http://observer.com/2016/02/this-pr...hinks-all-drugs-should-probably-be-legalized/

Gary Johnson believes the tensions between police and minorities that led to two high-profile police shootings and the deaths of five Dallas police officers has a root cause: The long-running war on drugs.

The libertarian nominee for president did not directly tie the drug war to the shooting deaths in Minnesota and Louisiana by police or the sniper killings of five officers in Texas this week. But poor relations between police and African-Americans stems from the criminalization of drug use, he said.

“The root is the war on drugs, I believe. Police knocking down doors, shooting first,” Johnson said in an interview Friday in Washington. “If you are (black and) arrested in a drug-related crime, there is four times more likelihood of going to prison than if you are white. And shooting is part of the same phenomenon.”

“That’s the common thread. Shootings are occurring with black people, black people are dying,” he added. “This is an escalation.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/gary-johnson-dallas-shooting-225294

I love your "be specific" requests as if you would ever demand that of yourself.

This is from 19999 when he was Governor of New Mexico he already spoke out against it.

Now Johnson has shown those same characteristics on another controversial issue. He’s one of the first high-ranking elected officials to question the war on drugs. “I believe that our war on drugs has been a dismal failure. We are putting more and more money into a war that we are absolutely losing,” he told the Taos Chamber of Commerce.

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/gary-johnson-is-right

Again, google is your friend. There are hundreds of these stories about him. How you follow politics and don't know this I have no clue.

http://observer.com/2016/02/this-pr...hinks-all-drugs-should-probably-be-legalized/

Gary Johnson believes the tensions between police and minorities that led to two high-profile police shootings and the deaths of five Dallas police officers has a root cause: The long-running war on drugs.

The libertarian nominee for president did not directly tie the drug war to the shooting deaths in Minnesota and Louisiana by police or the sniper killings of five officers in Texas this week. But poor relations between police and African-Americans stems from the criminalization of drug use, he said.

“The root is the war on drugs, I believe. Police knocking down doors, shooting first,” Johnson said in an interview Friday in Washington. “If you are (black and) arrested in a drug-related crime, there is four times more likelihood of going to prison than if you are white. And shooting is part of the same phenomenon.”

“That’s the common thread. Shootings are occurring with black people, black people are dying,” he added. “This is an escalation.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/gary-johnson-dallas-shooting-225294

What legislation has he supported, wrote, presented or lobbied for to end the drug war since he's been in office?

Show me what he's done, not what he says.

What legislation has he supported, wrote, presented or lobbied for to end the drug war since he's been in office?

Show me what he's done, not what he says.

Look it up. Read. Learn something. He was Governor of New Mexico.

Want to show us specifically what Bernie and Hillary have done in office to end it? Oh wait, we know what Bill and Hillary did while in office.

Back