Who in the hell is "Krusty Kathy"??

LOL. Most of the Amazonites have known each other for so long that they enjoy the constant banter with each other. Owl is/was a good communicator. She would start threads that would reach 10,000 posts, which was the maximum posts for a thread before it was 'frozen', and people would vie to be the last to post on that thread. ... then it would start all over again. Not much 'politics' was ever discussed, but just about everything else was. They were like Soap Operas, lots of Drama Queens, ... and like a Roadrunner Cartoon where everyone was beating the shit out of everyone else with large wooden mallets and stuff. It basically came down to 'Team A' (Owl's Gang), and 'Team B' (TOP's Gang) ... they all seemed to like humiliating and embarrassing each other, making up stories, calling each other names, recalling past events and letting the other know how stupid they were. They were all very creative, especially when it came time for them to weave their lurid sex tales of debauchery, ... Owl was pretty good at this. Never hurts to hear about women talking about Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Blindfolds.

"Vibrators,Butt Plugs and Blindfolds",the Top trifecta!

I'm just impressed there was a ban for a Rule 1 offense. We have not had one of those in ages and it's basically the most sacred rule of forums.

Low traffic or not you're lucky to have it, there aren't many left. I had two I used to go to; one of them swung hard-core righty and most members left so now it's just an echo chamber and on the other one people just went nuts and it wasn't worth it anymore...a friend of mine owns that board and I was a mod there, I just couldn't take the endless fucking stupidity anymore.

So you brought it here.

If we warn you about something, and you choose to disregard said warning, we may find cause to extend the length of your ban.

It's a long running Tribal Warfare deep inside the Amazonian Jungle. Miss Phantasmal's banning of one of Owl's numerous sock accounts is just part of the fun and games. It's basically older people at the Retirement Center picking at each other. You'll get old one day, you'll eventually understand what is going on here.

Love Miss Phantasmal's tone: "90 days ... Failure to comply". A real Gestapo Robot. Love that.

Of course she supports Muslims bringing prayer rugs. Political correctness mandates "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" of all things not american. I refer to her as Plastic because her entire political ideology is so canned politically correct that I largely know what she will post before she even posts it. It does make it rather easy to toy with her which is the only thing interacting with such boring people are good for, espicially when you cannot put them on ignore because they are a mod. Reminds me too much of my aunt who is literally and figuratively the perfect politician's wife. She can talk about anything without saying anything substantive ever. No character or color whatsoever. Everything is a molded response thus why I refer to such people as Plastics. Anyway, the TOP thread seems to imply that maybe it was a Mason sock they cannot prove was Mason yet. IDK. Hopefully Owl found the greener pastures she was looking for. She seemed to be a magnet for a lot of hatred I never really understood that seemed connected to the other sites. My only issue with her was that she would go around liking all the most hateful left wing comments and then be holier than thou about conservatives making similar comments directed at the left while pretending that it was about something other than politics.
Ahhhhh, you mad Bro, I still lub you.

Well, one ... I have only seen that sock post once, and it didn't say much. Two, you would think they would know who the sock account belongs too? Three, the Moderators seem to be pretty far right on the political scale (along with being religious-types), so I hope this isn't another excuse they have of banning the left-leaning moderates here. Seeing that is a little depressing and a possible reason why ThatOwlWoman left.

Who's "ThatOwlWoman"?? :dunno:

Uh, 'Plastic' ... is that your name for Miss Phantasmal? She seems pretty conservative to me. Last conversation I had with her she was supporting Muslim kids bringing their Prayer Rugs to school. Maybe compared to all the other Right-wingers around here she seems like a 'moderate'?
Anyway, I could see TOW bailing out of here. It doesn't seem very pleasant on either side. Did you read the banning? "Failure to comply ... 90 days". Who says that kind of shit?

It's happened to at least two other posters, that I can think of.

One of them was Desh; who got banned for "grave digging" older threads and not paying attention, when warned repeatedly.

Of course she supports Muslims bringing prayer rugs. Political correctness mandates "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" of all things not american. I refer to her as Plastic because her entire political ideology is so canned politically correct that I largely know what she will post before she even posts it. It does make it rather easy to toy with her which is the only thing interacting with such boring people are good for, espicially when you cannot put them on ignore because they are a mod. Reminds me too much of my aunt who is literally and figuratively the perfect politician's wife. She can talk about anything without saying anything substantive ever. No character or color whatsoever. Everything is a molded response thus why I refer to such people as Plastics. Anyway, the TOP thread seems to imply that maybe it was a Mason sock they cannot prove was Mason yet. IDK. Hopefully Owl found the greener pastures she was looking for. She seemed to be a magnet for a lot of hatred I never really understood that seemed connected to the other sites. My only issue with her was that she would go around liking all the most hateful left wing comments and then be holier than thou about conservatives making similar comments directed at the left while pretending that it was about something other than politics.

The reason that you gave at the end of your post, is exactly why Grind and Billy have called her a hypocrite.

:truestory:

It's a long running Tribal Warfare deep inside the Amazonian Jungle. Miss Phantasmal's banning of one of Owl's numerous sock accounts is just part of the fun and games. It's basically older people at the Retirement Center picking at each other. You'll get old one day, you'll eventually understand what is going on here.

Love Miss Phantasmal's tone: "90 days ... Failure to comply". A real Gestapo Robot. Love that.

Kill yourself.

Back