Who in the hell is "Krusty Kathy"??

It's the reason JPP liberals use socks; because that way they can use the sock to say the things they really want to say and then the "poster" can keep their faux appearance of "compassion".

The only seen the Amazons on the left using socks. I saw one on the right that kept coming back as a sock only to get banned. There's I Love America, and the Amazons on the right. Plus you have a troll, less we forget. The left doesn't have people that need to ban every single person of opposition from a discussion.

The only seen the Amazons on the left using socks. I saw one on the right that kept coming back as a sock only to get banned. There's I Love America, and the Amazons on the right. Plus you have a troll, less we forget. The left doesn't have people that need to ban every single person of opposition from a discussion.

I've been on this board, a lot longer then you have been and my comment comes from a lot of obsevation; so I reiterate:

It's the reason JPP liberals use socks; because that way they can use the sock to say the things they really want to say and then the "poster" can keep their faux appearance of "compassion".

So you wouldn't have a problem, letting Grind verify your assertion?? :dunno:

No problem at all!I have this one,and Trigger Happy.
I welcome Grind,Phantasmal,any moderator to post I have any other account.
Hopefully that would shut Top's mouth.
I don't know what would close her legs.

No problem at all!I have this one,and Trigger Happy.
I welcome Grind,Phantasmal,any moderator to post I have any other account.
Hopefully that would shut Top's mouth.
I don't know what would close her legs.

It's kind of hard to take you at your word, seeing as how you've made numerous comments about your "sock army". :palm:

It's kind of hard to take you at your word, seeing as how you've made numerous comments about your "sock army". :palm:

My sock army was built and deployed during the Amazon purge.
That I have a sock army here,is a product of Top's paranoia and delusions,from long term Jack Daniels abuse.

My sock army was built and deployed during the Amazon purge.
That I have a sock army here,is a product of Top's paranoia and delusions,from long term Jack Daniels abuse.

Back