Who in the hell is "Krusty Kathy"??

Was Krusty Fowlwoman?

What a total hypocrite. Running around with such indignation, but being one of the nastiest, spiteful posters around.

Was Krusty Fowlwoman?

What a total hypocrite. Running around with such indignation, but being one of the nastiest, spiteful posters around.

I think she would thank you for your post.

She was very creative. Always carried a spare sock in her back pocket.

Was Krusty Fowlwoman?

It's the reason JPP liberals use socks; because that way they can use the sock to say the things they really want to say and then the "poster" can keep their faux appearance of "compassion".

It's the reason JPP liberals use socks; because that way they can use the sock to say the things they really want to say and then the "poster" can keep their faux appearance of "compassion".

That's very good, USF. Course, I was thinking of 'Conservative' JPP Posters, but yeah, you might be on to something?

That's very good, USF. Course, I was thinking of 'Conservative' JPP Posters, but yeah, you might be on to something?

You can try to divert this away from the JPP liberals, all you want; but it just a diversionary tactic, on your part.

:truestory:

You can try to divert this away from the JPP liberals, all you want; but it just a diversionary tactic, on your part.

:truestory:

I guess you're right. Dark Soul has always said the right-wingers here are as pure as the driven snow. Then, ... he mentioned you as a perfect example. :palm:

I guess you're right. Dark Soul has always said the right-wingers here are as pure as the driven snow. Then, ... he mentioned you as a perfect example. :palm:

Really?
Your Candy Boy has banned me from one of his threads. After I went to the trouble of looking for a nice car for him, I found I was banned. That's very hurtful.

Uh, 'Plastic' ... is that your name for Miss Phantasmal? She seems pretty conservative to me. Last conversation I had with her she was supporting Muslim kids bringing their Prayer Rugs to school. Maybe compared to all the other Right-wingers around here she seems like a 'moderate'?
Anyway, I could see TOW bailing out of here. It doesn't seem very pleasant on either side. Did you read the banning? "Failure to comply ... 90 days". Who says that kind of shit?

Holly shit you're as dumb as a bag of rocks.

"Car shopping"
Started by Dark Soul, Today 07:58 PM

See USF, this is what happens when you try to cooperate and interact with the extreme Right, they just ban you because ... because they are frightened of your good ideas and suggestions. Darn shame, that looks like the perfect car for Dark Soul. I mean, ... that has Dark Soul all over it. I can see Dark Soul driving all around, pulling into Construction Sites and shutting them down for various infractions. He still has his "I'm a Structural Engineer badge", right?

Really?
Your Candy Boy has banned me from one of his threads. After I went to the trouble of looking for a nice car for him, I found I was banned. That's very hurtful.

"Car shopping"
Started by Dark Soul, Today 07:58 PM

See USF, this is what happens when you try to cooperate and interact with the extreme Right, they just ban you because ... because they are frightened of your good ideas and suggestions. Darn shame, that looks like the perfect car for Dark Soul. I mean, ... that has Dark Soul all over it. I can see Dark Soul driving all around, pulling into Construction Sites and shutting them down for various infractions. He still has his "I'm a Structural Engineer badge", right?

Back