Buh bye:

CFM
Yaya
Smarterthanyou
I Love America
Havana Moon

:tongout:

Another liberal coward bites the dust.

Hey, haven't you posted this same thing about a dozen times?

Well yes you have. So much for "IGNORING" me, stalker HOWEY.

Poor Howey, can't quit the Yaya. Gotta have that Yaya don't you.....

They sold much of their land to the Jewish people.

Clearly a mistake. The Jewish settler-colonists only wanted to replace them and ethnically cleanse them, that was their plan from the beginning. They had no interest of living peacefully along side the Arabs, they only had greed for their land.

A person selling land is not a person transferring sovereignty over a piece of land. No one has the right to transfer sovereignty over a piece of land to another entity, that right only belongs to the sovereign. This is why it's illegal to sell land to a Jew in Palestine now, btw. Because Israel will gleefully interpret any occupation (legal or otherwise) of any piece of land by a Jew as an excuse to extend their sovereignty over that area. Selling a piece of your land to a Jewish Israeli effectively is increasing the borders of Israel. A person who sells a piece of land has no right to sell a piece of their nation, but that's what effectively occurs in this situation because of the way that the Jewish Israelis interpret the situation. But you guys walk around talking about how rraaaaaccciiiisssttt and antisemitic this provision is, that the Palestinian won't cede more sovereignty to the Jewish Israelis.

A Jew who was sold a piece of land in Israel should have rightly expected nothing less than to be a Jew living in Palestine under the sovereignty of the Palestinians, a minority in a Palestinian land living peacefully alongside their neighbors. This was not what the Zionist who moved their had in mind though. They wanted to replace the Palestinians and ethnically cleanse them so they could establish their fascist ethnonationalist state.

I know many here dislike Jews and Israel, but who here acts like a true Nazi when it comes to Israel?

I really really really hate Woody Allen. His movies sucked. That whole underage step-daughter thing was just pee on his grave in my mind. I guess that makes me somewhat anti-semitic.

I really really really hate Woody Allen. His movies sucked. That whole underage step-daughter thing was just pee on his grave in my mind. I guess that makes me somewhat anti-semitic.
I liked his movies, but won’t watch them, anymore because of the accusations, it’s not anti semitism, it’s anti Woody. :)

Back