Who is the biggest Jew hater here?

Don't lie, Rana. You know very well that hated for Israel is based upon a deep-seeded antisemitism, as expressed daily by Moony, Iola, and leftists the world over. There is no defense for it, even with this clever misnomer.
The usual Nazi propaganda, and it is getting very, very tired, as is to be expected of those who should have been seen off in 1945. As one who had intended to emigrate to 'Israel' until he learned what it was, I can tell you that hatred for 'Israel' is based on the realisation that these Zionist scum hate Judaism and want only to be a nasty little Master Race in their own nasty little racist Reich. No wonder the American racists love them!

The usual Nazi propaganda, and it is getting very, very tired, as is to be expected of those who should have been seen off in 1945. As one who had intended to emigrate to 'Israel' until he learned what it was, I can tell you that hatred for 'Israel' is based on the realisation that these Zionist scum hate Judaism and want only to be a nasty little Master Race in their own nasty little racist Reich. No wonder the American racists love them!

Fuck off Taffy, you lying old goat. If Israel is so racist then why are 25% of the population Arab? If they really were Nazis, that you keep saying they are, then they would have exterminated some and shipped the rest off to Jordan by now. How many Jews are there in Arab countries, bugger all is about right!!

Last edited:
Don't lie, Rana. You know very well that hated for Israel is based upon a deep-seeded antisemitism, as expressed daily by Moony, Iola, and leftists the world over. There is no defense for it, even with this clever misnomer.

Oh Jesus god 3D. Basing our Israeli foreign policy on US national interests instead of end times theology is not only not antisemitic its long term in Israel’s best interest too.

Oh Jesus god 3D. Basing our Israeli foreign policy on US national interests instead of end times theology is not only not antisemitic its long term in Israel’s best interest too.

Well, I certainly agree with this. Personally, I feel that Israel has achieved enough strength that we don't necessarily need to be allotting it a military allowance anymore. Give aid based upon the existence of a special alliance with them, but nothing amounting to the needs it might have had until about 30 years ago.

Leave Taffy Land behind? :cof1:

Ah - you're Nazism spreading, eh? That's quite usual. Come over here, kid, and learn to enjoy a true welcome!
Clean up your own backyard first, Taffy.

32c03064c6c3e07fc785bc9884ed65dd.jpg
8353b83d8f36111cb9e02a0203e5b5e9.jpg
a050242f5ddf13298da220cc1c296576.jpg
8ded4c8073bac580c0d310437226ed1b.jpg
8d4be4346b7c9bcbcde925decb145301.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Well, I certainly agree with this. Personally, I feel that Israel has achieved enough strength that we don't necessarily need to be allotting it a military allowance anymore. Give aid based upon the existence of a special alliance with them, but nothing amounting to the needs it might have had until about 30 years ago.
It should give you an idea of how weak the Arab States are in that Israel has the combined military might of the State of New Jersey. No one ever seems to notice though that we give just as much aid to Egypt as we do Israel and it's worked. Israel has not faced a major war since.

Bullshit, pure and simple.

Back