Who is the biggest Jew hater here?

Do you approve of Palestinian policies? Iranian policies?

Go look into our support of ISIS, al Nusra, and al Qauida in Syria and our support of the Wahabist Saudi Islamists in their genocide in Yemen.

The amerfican empire is schizophrenic as hell. We live to plunder.

Fuck off Taffy, you lying old goat. If Israel is so racist then why are 25% of the population Arab? If they really were Nazis, that you keep saying they are, then they would have exterminated some and shipped the rest off to Jordan by now. How many Jews are there in Arab countries, bugger all is about right!!

Israel is in violation of international law and UN resolutions. You know, the kind of stuff we use as an excuse to wage war when we want to for other reasons.

It should give you an idea of how weak the Arab States are in that Israel has the combined military might of the State of New Jersey. No one ever seems to notice though that we give just as much aid to Egypt as we do Israel and it's worked. Israel has not faced a major war since.
Israel has nearly 3 million available for military duties, how many in New Jersey?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Go look into our support of ISIS, al Nusra, and al Qauida in Syria and our support of the Wahabist Saudi Islamists in their genocide in Yemen.

The amerfican empire is schizophrenic as hell. We live to plunder.

The US doesn't support ISIS or al Qaeda .. and you apparently don't know anything about Wahhabis.. or Yemen.

Over here, if a Nazi accuses you of shagging sheep it is an obvious piece of evidence that he loves choirboys and nothing else. 'Sheep' is Nazi code for women, an attraction to whom baffles 'em totally
Right, anybody care to tell me that isn't a 12b?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Two different things, the jewish people and the nation state of Israel.

Why do some folks including Israel need to conflate the two?

What struck me was the "many here dislike Jews" statement.

A bold statement.
Many?

By now, I should probably be used to rightwingers making false claims and unsubstantiated accusations about other posters.

What struck me was the "many here dislike Jews" statement.

A bold statement.
Many?

By now, I should probably be used to rightwingers making false claims and unsubstantiated accusations about other posters.

Well, when you hate everyone and have nothing to say, it helps pass the time!

Back