Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Neither/not a clear winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care/Don't know/No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday? I'm guessing Walz will establish a clear lead as a cool, calm leader while Vance will more likely resemble Trump's meltdown.

Vice-presidential candidates J.D. Vance, the Republican Ohio Senator and Tim Walz, the Democratic Governor of Minnesota, will participate in the only vice-presidential debate of the 2024 U.S. election in an event hosted by CBS News. It will be moderated by Norah O’Donnell, the CBS Evening News anchor and managing editor, alongside Margaret Brennan, a chief foreign affairs correspondent at CBS News and moderator of Face The Nation.

Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance and Democratic vice presidential nominee Gov. Tim Walz will meet for their first and only debate on Tuesday, hosted by CBS News at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York.

The VP debate begins at 9 p.m. ET, and will be moderated by "CBS Evening News" anchor and managing editor Norah O'Donnell and "Face the Nation" moderator and chief foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan.

Here are the rules for the debate, as laid out by CBS News:...

Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday? I'm guessing Walz will establish a clear lead as a cool, calm leader while Vance will more likely resemble Trump's meltdown.

Vice-presidential candidates J.D. Vance, the Republican Ohio Senator and Tim Walz, the Democratic Governor of Minnesota, will participate in the only vice-presidential debate of the 2024 U.S. election in an event hosted by CBS News. It will be moderated by Norah O’Donnell, the CBS Evening News anchor and managing editor, alongside Margaret Brennan, a chief foreign affairs correspondent at CBS News and moderator of Face The Nation.

Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance and Democratic vice presidential nominee Gov. Tim Walz will meet for their first and only debate on Tuesday, hosted by CBS News at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York.

The VP debate begins at 9 p.m. ET, and will be moderated by "CBS Evening News" anchor and managing editor Norah O'Donnell and "Face the Nation" moderator and chief foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan.

Here are the rules for the debate, as laid out by CBS News:...
Vance couldn't even order donuts without looking weird. I put my bets on Walz. Let's see how much Springfield, OH comes up.

Vance couldn't even order donuts without looking weird. I put my bets on Walz. Let's see how much Springfield, OH comes up.
LOL Agreed on all points. :)

BetOnline lists Walz as the favorite with a substantial lead at -300, while Vance is at +200. This indicates that Vance is viewed as the underdog and that Walz is firmly positioned as the favorite.

Polymarket, a large online prediction market, shows users bet that Walz has a 76 percent chance of winning the debate according to polls. The bet is over $47,000.

Back