Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
Are you referring to the Military Dictatorship that the US backed in Brazil?
I wouldn't know too much about that because I was never taught that in public school.
On the other hand, did you have any hand in that?
Yes, that one, Almost Marco. Did you support the suppression of your people as a thug for Brazil?

Wow, you really are a dumb Brazilian.

Walz ain't no spring chicken and his lies about his military service could be a sign of his own dementia.
France will win the debate, he’s more smooth and polished.

Walz will hold his own, but he’s not as slick or aggressive as Vance.

Why should anyone believe that you are omniscient and somehow know what people want?
Because J.D. tells you exactly what he wants.

And he says he wants to deport people- even the DACA people- even registered non-citizens!

He wants to deport everyone that is not a US citizen- AND HE HAS SAID IT 100's of times.

He's weird- Just admit it!

Last edited:
Walz ain't no spring chicken and his lies about his military service could be a sign of his own dementia.
DID I say he was???????????
And stupid HE ISN'T running for President Harris is and she IS a lot younger then Trump.
And your great Marine was sitting behind a desk in a secure area,
Writing stories about the REAL MEN in the field.
Have a nice day

Yes, that one, Almost Marco. Did you support the suppression of your people as a thug for Brazil?

Wow, you really are a dumb Brazilian.
This reminds me of a joke.

Joe Biden is waking up from his second nap of the day when he's approached by Jeff Zients (his chief of staff) who tells him that 3 Brazilians have died in an earthquake. Biden exclaims, "Oh my god! that's terrible!" and puts his head into his hands. Zients, astounded by his emotional reaction to this is waiting for Biden to respond... a few minutes later, Biden quietly asks.... "Just how many are in a brazilian anyway?"

Joe Biden is waking up from his second nap of the day when he's approached by Jeff Zients (his chief of staff) who tells him that 3 Brazilians have died in an earthquake. Biden exclaims, "Oh my god! that's terrible!" and puts his head into his hands. Zients, astounded by his emotional reaction to this is waiting for Biden to respond... a few minutes later, Biden quietly asks.... "Just how many are in a brazilian anyway?"
:laugh:

I remember that joke from GW's days. Still funny and very apropos for any conversation with Almost Marco.

Because J.D. tells you exactly what he wants. And he says he wants to deport people- even the DACA people- even registered non-citizens! He wants to deport everyone that is not a US citizen- AND HE HAS SAID IT 100's of times.
Where has J. D. Vance said anything about deporting "mixed-race" children as you insist he has stated 100's of times?

That was a Bush joke.

Everybody knows that J.D. is not the kind of man to have a beer with! He is not the kind of guy to go fishing with.
J. D. Vance is not the kind of guy to talk Pick Up Trucks or Work Trucks with. And no one would want to go hunting with someone like him.
No man would want to talk relationship or Locker room talk with J.D., AND NO ONE WOULD TALK FOOTBALL with J. D. And no one would want to talk about their Armed Service with someone like J.D who spent his time in the Marines in the secretary pool.

So, if you are a guy, the guys are going to be able to relate with Tim Walz so much more than J.D.

J. D. is like a sissy, and Tim is more the every day ordinary guy, so he may turn some young men's minds into thinking- "Hey I'm with him, because he is more like me"!

We'll see!

Everybody knows that J.D. is not the kind of man to have a beer with! He is not the kind of guy to go fishing with.
J. D. Vance is not the kind of guy to talk Pick Up Trucks or Work Trucks with. And no one would want to go hunting with someone like him.
No man would want to talk relationship or Locker room talk with J.D., AND NO ONE WOULD TALK FOOTBALL with J. D. And no one would want to talk about their Armed Service with someone like J.D who spent his time in the Marines in the secretary pool.

So, if you are a guy, the guys are going to be able to relate with Tim Walz so much more than J.D.

J. D. is like a sissy, and Tim is more the every day ordinary guy, so he may turn some young men's minds into thinking- "Hey I'm with him, because he is more like me"!

We'll see!
OTOH, JD is the kind of guy with whom to share a glass of Chardonnay, discuss various brands of guyliner and the best type of kneepads to wear when visiting Dear Leader Trump.

Don't you ever tire of calling Trump a victim? He's not, and the amount you both whine about unfairness is nauseating.
Based on years of observations, Trump supporters can be divided into three main groups: the mentally ill, social losers and white supremacists. Like a Venn diagram, there's some overlap between the groups.

France will win the debate, he’s more smooth and polished.

Walz will hold his own, but he’s not as slick or aggressive as Vance.

It entirely depends on what the goal each campaign has for their candidate. If this was an actual, judged debate, I would put my money on Vance. But it isn't. Walz has to come across as the guy at the neighborhood barbecue that uses his wit to make the pompous ass neighbor look stupid and petty. He needs to emphasize that he is NOT JD Vance, and paint Vance as a sellout sycophant who now sounds 'smart' but says stupid and hateful things in service of his boss. Walz is smart and has a great grasp on the issues. But that's not his persona, and it shouldn't be. Defend his boss, come across as relatable, make Vance look like a pompous ass and sycophant, and he wins with that segment of the electorate that he needs. There are reports that Walz is nervous and afraid he will let Harris down. He told her when she picked him that he isn't a great debater. I think that makes him even more relatable. I think he wins because the things he needs to do are the things that are his strengths. That's why Harris picked him. He will be great.

Back