Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday? I'm guessing Walz will establish a clear lead as a cool, calm leader

The flailing Marxist? You really are stupid aren't you? It's not an act after all. :laugh:

while Vance will more likely resemble Trump's meltdown.

Trump never had a meltdown. Why all the dumb lies?

Vance will mop the floor with his Marxist head snowflake.

Everybody knows that J.D. is not the kind of man to have a beer with! He is not the kind of guy to go fishing with.
J. D. Vance is not the kind of guy to talk Pick Up Trucks or Work Trucks with. And no one would want to go hunting with someone like him.
No man would want to talk relationship or Locker room talk with J.D., AND NO ONE WOULD TALK FOOTBALL with J. D. And no one would want to talk about their Armed Service with someone like J.D who spent his time in the Marines in the secretary pool.

So, if you are a guy, the guys are going to be able to relate with Tim Walz so much more than J.D.

J. D. is like a sissy, and Tim is more the every day ordinary guy, so he may turn some young men's minds into thinking- "Hey I'm with him, because he is more like me"!

We'll see!

I think that's a very good analysis, I agree completely. That's what Walz is doing on the ticket. Helping her shore up younger white working class voters who frankly are uninformed and voting with their gut. Of the four candidates, I think he will ultimately come across as the most relatable. And if he achieves that, it is a home run.

Everybody knows that J.D. is not the kind of man to have a beer with! He is not the kind of guy to go fishing with.
J. D. Vance is not the kind of guy to talk Pick Up Trucks or Work Trucks with. And no one would want to go hunting with someone like him.
No man would want to talk relationship or Locker room talk with J.D., AND NO ONE WOULD TALK FOOTBALL with J. D. And no one would want to talk about their Armed Service with someone like J.D who spent his time in the Marines in the secretary pool.

So, if you are a guy, the guys are going to be able to relate with Tim Walz so much more than J.D.

J. D. is like a sissy, and Tim is more the every day ordinary guy, so he may turn some young men's minds into thinking- "Hey I'm with him, because he is more like me"!

We'll see!
:eyeroll:

I think that's a very good analysis, I agree completely. That's what Walz is doing on the ticket. Helping her shore up younger white working class voters who frankly are uninformed and voting with their gut. Of the four candidates, I think he will ultimately come across as the most relatable. And if he achieves that, it is a home run.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

What "everyday ordinary guy" puts tampons into little boys' bathrooms?
What "everyday ordinary guy" steals valor?
What "everyday ordinary guy" violently yanks his son's arm?

Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday? I'm guessing Walz will establish a clear lead as a cool, calm leader while Vance will more likely resemble Trump's meltdown.

Don’t really care, whatever transpires will be forgotten by Friday

In the history of VP debates I can only recall two moments that stand out, when Benson told Quayle he was no Jack Kennedy and the fly seemingly attached to Pence’s hair, and the first is via videotape

Don’t really care, whatever transpires will be forgotten by Friday

In the history of VP debates I can only recall two moments that stand out, when Benson told Quayle he was no Jack Kennedy and the fly seemingly attached to Pence’s hair, and the first is via videotape
Like some who watch NASCAR races, I suspect most viewers tonight are looking for a major gaff. I doubt anything as great as Trump's "they're eating the pets!" will happen, but suspect some lines will still be in the public consciousness next month....probably spilling from the mouth of J.D. Vance.

Alternatively, Walz could have a complete meltdown onstage and become a blubbering mess. Who knows? LOL

I don't know really. I haven't heard enough of either one speaking to be able to tell. I would say Walz is going in on a position of weakness where he has to try and defend the current administration. That leaves him with basically one issue where he won't be trying to pull a rabbit from a hat to make things look better, and that's on abortion, a largely non-issue this campaign.

On immigration / the border, the economy, foreign policy, you-name-it, he's got to defend failure. Maybe he'll try the "Elect Harris and me, and we'll fix all the shit we fucked up..." routine like she's doing.

Vance on the other hand, only has to not be overly aggressive in his responses.

I don't know really. I haven't heard enough of either one speaking to be able to tell. I would say Walz is going in on a position of weakness where he has to try and defend the current administration. That leaves him with basically one issue where he won't be trying to pull a rabbit from a hat to make things look better, and that's on abortion, a largely non-issue this campaign.

On immigration / the border, the economy, foreign policy, you-name-it, he's got to defend failure. Maybe he'll try the "Elect Harris and me, and we'll fix all the shit we fucked up..." routine like she's doing.

Vance on the other hand, only has to not be overly aggressive in his responses.

You will declare Vance the winner even if he comes out naked and takes a shit on the debate stage. You are in the cult. The idea is for Walz to reach people who are not in the cult. No one gives a fuck who you think won, or who I think won. Your vote is locked in, by this time next week mine will be actually cast. You aren't smart enough to make a subtle nuanced argument about the debate. And you have proven long ago that you are a Nazi.

Why don't you link to the wrong immigration bill again, dipshit? You have no credibility. All you can do is post your little picture and look like the shit you claim to be able to detect. What a fucking a loser.
On another thread a discussion surrounded the high percentage of elderly mentally ill members inhabited the forum. Trump Dummy is one of them.

You will declare Vance the winner even if he comes out naked and takes a shit on the debate stage. You are in the cult. The idea is for Walz to reach people who are not in the cult. No one gives a fuck who you think won, or who I think won. Your vote is locked in, by this time next week mine will be actually cast. You aren't smart enough to make a subtle nuanced argument about the debate. And you have proven long ago that you are a Nazi.
No, I won't.

Also:

c00.png

On another thread a discussion surrounded the high percentage of elderly mentally ill members inhabited the forum. Trump Dummy is one of them.

No question. His posting pattern is hilarious. I think he sleeps or he is locked up for about 90% of his life, then he wakes up and starts calling everyone morons and posting that dumb picture of the kid pointing, like that is some highbrow strategy for looking smart. But his loud, long attack on Democrats that referenced the wrong fucking bill was high comedy.

Like some who watch NASCAR races, I suspect most viewers tonight are looking for a major gaff. I doubt anything as great as Trump's "they're eating the pets!" will happen, but suspect some lines will still be in the public consciousness next month....probably spilling from the mouth of J.D. Vance.

Alternatively, Walz could have a complete meltdown onstage and become a blubbering mess. Who knows? LOL

Probably correct, those that watch will do so for the first twenty minutes or so and flip channels, baseball playoffs begin today

And I watch NASCAR racing, well, some of it, the props are often easy deposit bets, but even with a gaffe, it will be all be forgotten by Friday

Probably correct, those that watch will do so for the first twenty minutes or so and flip channels, baseball playoffs begin today

And I watch NASCAR racing, well, some of it, the props are often easy deposit bets, but even with a gaffe, it will be all be forgotten by Friday

Yesterday was a first. Two teams celebrating clinching a playoff spot on the same field on the same day. And earlier in the year, a guy played for both teams in an MLB game. Baseball is always fun. That doubleheader yesterday was high drama and maybe the most crazy rollercoaster I've ever seen. The Braves have it in the bag. Ooops, the Mets scored six runs, they've got it in the bag. What the hell, the Braves retake the lead with a four spot. And then the Mets with a game winning homerun in the ninth. Not to worry, Chris Sale, one of the best starters in baseball is..... what's that? Sale is a scratch?

Sorry for the digression. F1. Nothing like it from a strategy standpoint. And this season has been a lot of fun.

Yesterday was a first. Two teams celebrating clinching a playoff spot on the same field on the same day. And earlier in the year, a guy played for both teams in an MLB game. Baseball is always fun. That doubleheader yesterday was high drama and maybe the most crazy rollercoaster I've ever seen. The Braves have it in the bag. Ooops, the Mets scored six runs, they've got it in the bag. What the hell, the Braves retake the lead with a four spot. And then the Mets with a game winning homerun in the ninth. Not to worry, Chris Sale, one of the best starters in baseball is..... what's that? Sale is a scratch?

Sorry for the digression. F1. Nothing like it from a strategy standpoint. And this season has been a lot of fun.
Agree, saw parts of the first game, kinda of game you wished you were at, and the player suiting up for both teams in the same game is certainly going down as one of the stumpers for the baseball trivia experts

Back