Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
Everybody knows ...
Dismissed.

And no one would want to go hunting with someone like him.
Dismissed.

No man would want to talk ...
Dismissed.

So, if you are a guy, the guys are going to be able to relate with Tim Walz so much more than J.D.
You think guys are going to relate so much more to tampons than venture capital. Dismissed.

J. D. is like a sissy,
He's a Marine.

and Tim is more the every day ordinary [tampon] ...
FTFY. Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

You think guys are going to relate so much more to tampons than venture capital. Dismissed.

He's a Marine.

FTFY. Dismissed.
I give credit where credit is due- Yes, he is a Marine that went through Boot Camp.
And his grandparents, that raised him, were good ole Democrats, and he earned a Juris Doctorate.
And he looks like a good husband and loving father to his children.

All these things are great. But then he sold himself to the highest malevolent bidder, and went rogue.

He is in bed with the devil now!

Sad! WHAT A WASTE!

Last edited:
I give credit where credit is due- Yes, he is a Marine that went through Boot Camp.
And his grandparents, that raised him, were good ole Democrats, and he earned a Juris Doctorate.
And he looks like a good husband and loving father to his children.

All these things are great.
You don't get to say all of this and then end it with a "but ..."

But then he sold himself to the highest malevolent bidder, and went rogue.
Aside from pledging to make America great again, what else has he done that somehow undoes what you mention above?

He is in bed with the devil now!
Your TDS-infested dementia is dismissed.

Walz was nervous, but did well.

Vance derailed into talking about himself then dodged the question with "Israel's choice". That wasn't the question. Nice guyliner though! :thup:

Biden says she was in on EVERYTHING!!!!
Remember when I keep posting that MAGAts ain't very bright? LOL

Intelligent, educated and sane people know the difference between sitting in on meetings and making decisions in those meetings. POTUS, as GW famously said, is the "Decider".

MAGAts think Pence was a co-President with Trump. Is it because Trump was demented even four years ago and needed Pence's help???

Vance is all over the place. LOL

He's smooth and Walz is clearly nervous, but he's bullshitting a lot and Walz is trying to stick with facts.

Walz is loosening up. Nice response on immigration and fentanyl.

Walz is clearly a teacher who knows how to watch the clock and Vance keeps running over. LOL

Of course this hack mod asks Timmy if he wants to respond to JD ... I haven’t heard her ask that of JD
Wow, vols. Are you claiming the debate is rigged because Vance is losing? :rofl2:

QED on MAGATs thinking the VP is a co-President. Vance just said Harris had the power to cancel President Trump's EOs.

Back