Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
No. I will go wherever I please. You can't censor me.

You're currently discussing politics with me. Am I an "intelligent and honest person"? Just asking for a friend...

You're currently discussing something with me. Am I not a "liar and hopeless retard"? Just asking for a friend...

You're welcome! I love highlighting your moronic ways to this forum.
I love the way you continually expose your ignorance and ridiculousness here in the forum!

It's sad and pathetic, but the members here are at least kept informed!

Sir, I am sorry to have to say, YOU ARE INSANE!
Says the child killer. How many weeks after birth should abortion be allowed?

You are a miserable politically jaded person that hates people that do not agree with your undemocratic and immoral political agenda.
Projection. You HATE children and want to see them killed. If you ever wish to talk about your childhood traumas, I'm here for you.

You do not live in reality,
Says the guy who does not live in reality, who is desperate to define reality but who never can.

as you cower behind a coward that can't face reality, who uses deception and pernicious lies in a nefarious and malevolent way to SEEK POWER and further corrupt YOUR POLITICAL PARTY and the American Government to keep himself in power and make money for himself, and keep himself out of jail, and inflict pain on those who disagree with him and hold him accountable for his many crimes and abuses of office.
Aaaah, you ARE a random word generator! This explains why you make no sense.

I don't have a political party, btw.

Says the child killer. How many weeks after birth should abortion be allowed?

Projection. You HATE children and want to see them killed. If you ever wish to talk about your childhood traumas, I'm here for you.

Says the guy who does not live in reality, who is desperate to define reality but who never can.

Aaaah, you ARE a random word generator! This explains why you make no sense.

I don't have a political party, btw.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are one crazed BUTT-HURT dotard! I'll say that much for you!

Don't worry, I still like you- you are a nice guy!

I just hate to see you be so miserable- so misinformed! That's all!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
These TV shows are not 'debates', they're just lists of the same talking points the candidates parrot every day repeatedly. Calling them 'debates' is just blatant ignorance on display.

Back