Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
It’s not his demeanor that scares me, it’s his draconian policies towards women. You can dress up a pig, but it’s still a pig.

He’s still weird, one debate doesn’t change that.
So the candidate who made weird faces the whole debate, and is friends with school shooters, and who called himself a "knucklehead" in a failed attempt to be relatable, and who looks like Elmer Fudd, and who puts tampons in little boys bathrooms, is somehow NOT the "weird" one?

Yes, he was campaigning for himself last night. Trying to appeal to people by being nice because he had a national audience.
Being authentically nice and personable is generally the way to go if one wishes to appeal to someone.
Out on the stump trail he'll return to Chucky- stabbing away at everyone that does not agree with his RACIST SEXIST WHITE EVANGELICAL EXTREMIST Anti-Democracy
The usual slurs.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!
2025 PROJECT
Vance did not author 'Project 2025', and it's not the 'bogeyman' that you are ORDERED to make it out to be.
and blaming every problem in the entire world on Kamala!
Kamala IS currently in office, isn't she? She's had almost four years now to do all of these "great things" that she says she's going to do. Why hasn't she actually done any of them during her four years in office?

Being authentically nice and personable is generally the way to go if one wishes to appeal to someone.

Vance did not author 'Project 2025', and it's not the 'bogeyman' that you are ORDERED to make it out to be.

Kamala IS currently in office, isn't she? She's had almost four years now to do all of these "great things" that she says she's going to do. Why hasn't she actually done any of them during her four years in office?

Can you point to the clause in the Constitution that enumerates the powers of the Vice President to issue Executive orders or sign bills?

You are a fucking moron, Sybil.

Can you point to the clause in the Constitution that enumerates the powers of the Vice President to issue Executive orders or sign bills?

You are a fucking moron, Sybil.
Don't pretend to hide behind the Constitution that you despise!

She was the deciding vote for the passage of the "Inflation [Pro]duction Act".

Joe himself said that she is President.

Joe is obviously too senile to perform Presidential duties, so who is actually running the show?? His wife?? His Vice President (that would be Kamala Harris btw)??

Dude, pay attention, even Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were nice!

You TRUMPTARDS, Donald Trump, and J.D. Vance are not going to be able run away from Project 2025- It is now tattooed to your foreheads and a 1,000 pound gorilla on your back- that you are now married to!

Kamala was Vice President and has never been in charge of the decisions made in the WHITE HOUSE- YET!

But, she soon will be! Thanks to your side's reckless unforgiving stupidity, blatant ignorance, and unacceptable and totally hateful racist and sexist malevolence!

Last edited:
You TRUMPTARDS, Donald Trump, and J.D. Vance are not going to be able run away from Project 2025- It is now tattooed to your foreheads and a 1,000 pound gorilla on your back- that you are now married to!
Why would I "run from it"? The majority of it is pretty common sense stuff. I'm just not interested in the lie that it has anything to do with Trump or Vance. They didn't author it and it isn't a part of their agenda that is on Trump's campaign website.
Kamala was Vice President and has never been in charge of the decisions made in the WHITE HOUSE- YET!
Who IS in charge of the decisions made in the WHITE HOUSE? It most certainly ISN'T Joe Biden; he's too senile for that. Is it Jill?? Is it Kamala?? Some shadow figure??
But, she soon will be!
:rofl2:
Thanks to your side's reckless unforgiving stupidity, blatant ignorance, and unacceptable and totally hateful racist and sexist malevolence!
Projection.

Why would I "run from it"? The majority of it is pretty common sense stuff. I'm just not interested in the lie that it has anything to do with Trump or Vance. They didn't author it and it isn't a part of their agenda that is on Trump's campaign website.

Who IS in charge of the decisions made in the WHITE HOUSE? It most certainly ISN'T Joe Biden; he's too senile for that. Is it Jill?? Is it Kamala?? Some shadow figure??

:rofl2:

Projection.
Go away!

I only discuss politics with intelligent and honest people!

I do not discus anything with Liars and hopeless Retards!

Thanks in advance!

No. I will go wherever I please. You can't censor me.
I only discuss politics with intelligent and honest people!
You're currently discussing politics with me. Am I an "intelligent and honest person"? Just asking for a friend...
I do not discus anything with Liars and hopeless Retards!
You're currently discussing something with me. Am I not a "liar and hopeless retard"? Just asking for a friend...
Thanks in advance!
You're welcome! I love highlighting your moronic ways to this forum.

Back