Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
QED on Trump Dummy's life and lack of intelligent thought.
:lolup: Mental case thinks his lie filled mentally challenged bullshit is intelligent.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

I think there may be some Vance answers that will NOT sit well with the cult leader. Or maybe Trump is too fucking stupid to realize that some of what Vance said stands in opposition to the things HE has said. Yeah, probably the latter.
At this point, I agree it's the latter. Trump is clearly losing his mind and, IMO, is unlikely to be able to finish a second term if he wins.

Yes, that was NOT the bill that Trump ordered Mike Johnson to kill in the house. Everyone in that thread knew this, and they are laughing at you. Again. And again. And again. Your posts with the little GIFs (apparently you only know of two of them) are worthy of a five year old. There is absolutely no one whose opinions I care less about.
They didn't need to kill it in the House brain dead leftist hack. It never left the Senate.

At this point, I agree it's the latter. Trump is clearly losing his mind and, IMO, is unlikely to be able to finish a second term if he wins.
Another clueless brain dead post pretending to know what is in Trumps mind. You morons on the left make me laugh out loud.

So tell us, clueless mental case, who will you be voting for in November?

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

They didn't need to kill it in the House brain dead leftist hack. It never left the Senate.

Because Trump killed it. Brain dead dumb fuck. Lankford VOTED AGAINST the bill he had authored, on orders of his Fuhrer.

"Several of my colleagues started looking for ways -- after President Trump said 'don't fix anything during the presidential election. It's the single biggest issue during the election. Don't resolve this.'"

DON'T RESOLVE IMMIGRATION. That's what Trump told them. So shut the fuck up about immigration.

You don't get to say all of this and then end it with a "but ..."

Aside from pledging to make America great again, what else has he done that somehow undoes what you mention above?

Your TDS-infested dementia is dismissed.
Hold On! After the debate, I like J.D. more than I did before the debate.

I like him on a personal level, but I can't agree with his politics.

So, he can be a likeable person, WHERE DONALD TRUMP CANNOT! People despise Donnie.

What J.D. did last night is made himself more likeable to the Republican base, and everyone else realized he can be a civil person with manners. He did himself a lot of good last night, in proving he would be appropriate for office- UNLIKE DONALD TRUMP WHO IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR OFFICE AND NEVER WILL BE!

I think J. D. may be thinking Donnie may not win, and so he was looking ahead and trying to win some influence with the audience that he will need down the road- AFTER DONNIE IS NO LONGER ON THE RADAR SCREEN!

So, he can be a likeable person, WHERE DONALD TRUMP CANNOT! People despise Donnie.

What J.D. did last night is made himself more likeable to the Republican base, and everyone else realized he can be a civil person with manners. He did himself a lot of good last night, in proving he would be appropriate for office- UNLIKE DONALD TRUMP WHO IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR OFFICE AND NEVER WILL BE!

I think J. D. may be thinking Donnie may not win, and so he was looking ahead and trying to win some influence with the audience that he will need down the road- AFTER DONNIE IS NO LONGER ON THE RADAR SCREEN!

Spot on. The contrast now is between Vance and his running mate. One is capable of civility. The other is not.

Because Trump killed it. Brain dead dumb fuck.

Trump isn't in office you brain dead dumb fuck. He can't kill anything.

Apparently your severe case of TDS has made you an unintelligent raving moron on steroids.

Lankford VOTED AGAINST the bill he had authored, on orders of his Fuhrer.

Do you have a single shred of credible evidence this is the case halfwit? Of course you don't. That's because you suffer from a severely retarded IQ incapable of comprehending the obvious.

"Several of my colleagues started looking for ways -- after President Trump said 'don't fix anything during the presidential election. It's the single biggest issue during the election. Don't resolve this.'"

DON'T RESOLVE IMMIGRATION. That's what Trump told them. So shut the fuck up about immigration.

That's a dumb lie. Of course you have a credible link to substantiate this moronic bullshit?

Lastly, what was contained in the bill that would stop Biden/Kamala from ignoring their constitutional duty to enforce our border laws?

Trump did far better just enforcing our existing laws. Why can't Biden/Kamala?

200.webp

It’s not his demeanor that scares me, it’s his draconian policies towards women. You can dress up a pig, but it’s still a pig.

He’s still weird, one debate doesn’t change that.

Last edited:
I give credit where credit is due- Yes, he is a Marine that went through Boot Camp.
And his grandparents, that raised him, were good ole Democrats, and he earned a Juris Doctorate.
And he looks like a good husband and loving father to his children.
That doesn't sound like a "sissy" to me.
But then he sold himself to the highest malevolent bidder, and went rogue.

He is in bed with the devil now!

Sad! WHAT A WASTE!
How so?

Trump isn't in office you brain dead dumb fuck. He can't kill anything.

Apparently your severe case of TDS has made you an unintelligent raving moron on steroids.

Do you have a single shred of credible evidence this is the case halfwit? Of course you don't. That's because you suffer from a severely retarded IQ incapable of comprehending the obvious.

That's a dumb lie. Of course you have a credible link to substantiate this moronic bullshit?

Lastly, what was contained in the bill that would stop Biden/Kamala from ignoring their constitutional duty to enforce our border laws?

Trump did far better just enforcing our existing laws. Why can't Biden/Kamala?

I have no evidence that Lankford voted against his own bill? ROTFLMFAO!!!! YOU POSTED THE EVIDENCE YOU GODDAMN FUCKING MORON.

Do I have evidence that Lankford said that?

Why, by golly, yes I do.

A fucking illiterate, ignorant, dumb as a post fucking moron calling others morons is, well, moronic.

Checkmate. STFU, idiot.

JD Vance has always been a straightforward guy. Nothing has changed.

That would be the part about making America great again. I get it. That tells me about you, not about Vance.

So, he can be a likeable person, WHERE DONALD TRUMP CANNOT!
Donald Trump is a great guy. Very likable. You should attend one of his rallies and find this out for yourself.

You, on the other hand, are the unlikeable person who immediately resorts to preemptive personal attacks when you haven't even been attacked personally yourself. I have pointed out many such examples. Your vile HATRED for Trump is simply due to the TDS that you have been ordered to embrace ... and you OBEYED. This tells me about you, not about Trump.

People [infected with TDS] despise Donnie.
FTFY. People who want to make America great again will do everything possible to ensure Donald Trump becomes President. If you will overcome your TDS and join the effort to make America great again, you can at least lock in for an additional eight years thereafter of JD Vance making America great again ... making a big WIN-WIN-WIN.

What J.D. did last night is made himself more likeable to the Republican base,
Don't pretend to speak for the Republican base. You don't even know what the Republican base is. You are greatly confused on this matter. The Republican Party is not a player in Trump's campaign, and is mostly working with the DNC to torpedo Trump. You should pay closer attention.

[Vance] did himself a lot of good last night, in proving he would be appropriate for office
Nope. One cannot establish such in a debate. The skills for being a good President or Vice President are decidedly different.

- UNLIKE DONALD TRUMP WHO IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR OFFICE AND NEVER WILL BE!
Your TDS causes you to say really stupid shit like this. If you are asked how Trump somehow fell short in the execution of his official duties as President during his term, you would have no valid response, yet your statement above begs me to ask you to list off the top five or six reasons Trump will NEVER be appropriate for the Presidency ...

... so I will ask. What are your top five or six reasons Trump is not appropriate for the office?

Your lack of any valid response will tell me much about you and nothing about Trump.

I think J. D. may be thinking Donnie may not win,
That's another one of your problems. You have a shitty track record for projecting what people think. This tells me that you are desperate to present yourself as omniscient, but who gets it wrong most of the time.

That would be the part about making America great again. I get it. That tells me about you, not about Vance.

Donald Trump is a great guy. Very likable. You should attend one of his rallies and find this out for yourself.

You, on the other hand, are the unlikeable person who immediately resorts to preemptive personal attacks when you haven't even been attacked personally yourself. I have pointed out many such examples. Your vile HATRED for Trump is simply due to the TDS that you have been ordered to embrace ... and you OBEYED. This tells me about you, not about Trump.

FTFY. People who want to make America great again will do everything possible to ensure Donald Trump becomes President. If you will overcome your TDS and join the effort to make America great again, you can at least lock in for an additional eight years thereafter of JD Vance making America great again ... making a big WIN-WIN-WIN.

Don't pretend to speak for the Republican base. You don't even know what the Republican base is. You are greatly confused on this matter. The Republican Party is not a player in Trump's campaign, and is mostly working with the DNC to torpedo Trump. You should pay closer attention.

Nope. One cannot establish such in a debate. The skills for being a good President or Vice President are decidedly different.

Your TDS causes you to say really stupid shit like this. If you are asked how Trump somehow fell short in the execution of his official duties as President during his term, you would have no valid response, yet your statement above begs me to ask you to list off the top five or six reasons Trump will NEVER be appropriate for the Presidency ...

... so I will ask. What are your top five or six reasons Trump is not appropriate for the office?

Your lack of any valid response will tell me much about you and nothing about Trump.

That's another one of your problems. You have a shitty track record for projecting what people think. This tells me that you are desperate to present yourself as omniscient, but who gets it wrong most of the time.

Sorry, but you are brain dead!

Back