Who will win the VP debate next Tuesday?

Who will win the VP debate?

• Total voters
It’s not his demeanor that scares me, it’s his draconian policies towards women. You can dress up a pig, but it’s still a pig.

What "draconian" policies would that be? Not murdering babies after 15 weeks? Not murdering babies if they are at term?

Be specific.

He’s still weird, one debate doesn’t change that.

Normal would appear to be weird to leftists with mental issues and lacking any morals or common decency.

Reactions: TOP
It’s not his demeanor that scares me, it’s his draconian policies towards women. You can dress up a pig, but it’s still a pig.

He’s still weird, one debate doesn’t change that.
Yes, he was campaigning for himself last night. Trying to appeal to people by being nice because he had a national audience. Out on the stump trail he'll return to Chucky- stabbing away at everyone that does not agree with his RACIST SEXIST WHITE EVANGELICAL EXTREMIST Anti-Democracy 2025 PROJECT and blaming every problem in the entire world on Kamala!

Last edited:
200.webp
Fuck off!

Leftists are desperate to push the idea that someone not in any office torpedoed legislation in Congress. Leftists are morons.

Leftists are also desperate to push the idea that Republicans are somehow all supporting Trump. Leftists are morons.

Because both things are true.

I don't kill children!
Sure you do. You support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. You push for the establishment of more and more defenseless zones into which our children are to be compulsorily huddled for the convenience and effectiveness of any violent criminal who passes by.

You are an avid supporter of the DNC's death agenda.

And everyone has a mind!
Leftists do not. They rely on the deep state oligarchy to do their thinking for them.

Sure you do. You support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. You push for the establishment of more and more defenseless zones into which our children are to be compulsorily huddled for the convenience and effectiveness of any violent criminal who passes by.

You are an avid supporter of the DNC's death agenda.

Leftists do not. They rely on the deep state oligarchy to do their thinking for them.
Sir, I am sorry to have to say, YOU ARE INSANE!

You are a miserable politically jaded person that hates people that do not agree with your undemocratic and immoral political agenda.

You do not live in reality, as you cower behind a coward that can't face reality, who uses deception and pernicious lies in a nefarious and malevolent way to SEEK POWER and further corrupt YOUR POLITICAL PARTY and the American Government to keep himself in power and make money for himself, and keep himself out of jail, and inflict pain on those who disagree with him and hold him accountable for his many crimes and abuses of office.

And here you are- JUST ANOTHER CONVENIENT IDIOT FOR DONALD TRUMP!

You are mentally diseased Sir- and a Disgrace and a SHAME!

Back