who would you purge from JPP

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
please no circlejerking in this thread or throwing my name out there. Lets be realistic, you have bigger fish to fry.

I want honest answers, your top 5 to permaban from this site. What are the names?

I think my purge list consists of:

truth
philly
chopped
racist x
maybe zappas

even though desh is a crackhead, she's my crackhead, and she provides me with entertainment

please no circlejerking in this thread or throwing my name out there. Lets be realistic, you have bigger fish to fry.

I want honest answers, your top 5 to permaban from this site. What are the names?

I think my purge list consists of:

truth
philly
chopped
racist x
maybe zappas

even though desh is a crackhead, she's my crackhead, and she provides me with entertainment

Philly is my crackhead, so I would swap him for Daesh. Then I would add Damn Southerner, Topspin, and Legion Fag to the list.

I would permaban;

Myself
Damo
Rana
Cawacko
Tom

I was thinking about adding Billy to my list but he's too sensitive. I also came close to adding Watermark but concluded everyone would simply be better off if we just had him killed.

You deserve to be left here. Tied to Desh.

I would permaban;

Myself
Damo
Rana
Cawacko
Tom

I was thinking about adding Billy to my list but he's too sensitive. I also came close to adding Watermark but concluded everyone would simply be better off if we just had him killed.

You deserve to be left here. Tied to Desh.

no reversing!

No ban but it would be nice if ignore applied to threads begun by ones on the ignore list as opposed to just posts within a thread. Also, other boards don't even note ignore the posts altogether.

Look Grind...is this one of your fun little subversive games? If so...ha ha I played along.

On the outside possibility that you might even be remotely serious, after how you mods (and I excuse Damo here) have allowed the lunatics to be in charge of the asylum than I'm telling you now I'm not playing along with your little fishing trip.

If it's become a problem, and I personally think its a problem, than it's one you have to admit is one of your own creation and you need hold yourself accountable to do the hard work to resolve it. If that is your goal?

Asking the membership to do so is just simply pathetic and I'll have nothing to do with it if that is the intent of this thread.

no it's not serious. it's for fun. i got stoned and I just wanted to fantasize about purging idiots

and why is damo excused? because you like him more? It's his board he can do what he wants. He foots the bill. The buck stops with him. He agrees with the rules we have and their implementation just as much as the rest of us. I am not fond of this "oh lets keep damo in the cool kids club and just blame grind" go fuck yourself mott

normally I turn threads like this into a joke but I've had a shitty week....
Legion Troll
Bucky/Leon
Desh
Chrispy

that's my auto-ban list for starting threads......if I need a fifth....
Rune......

and why is damo excused? because you like him more? It's his board he can do what he wants. He foots the bill. The buck stops with him. He agrees with the rules we have and their implementation just as much as the rest of us. I am not fond of this "oh lets keep damo in the cool kids club and just blame grind" go fuck yourself mott

I say we KILL THE PRINCE and redistribute OUR wealth amongst the liberated people of the realm.

i excused Damo because he does foot the bill and is thus entitled to lead and delegate to his subordinates, which makes him free to throw you under the bus like I just did.

That and like everyone else I do like him better than you. That and he's more even tempered than you.

Back