who would you purge from JPP

If you believe in democracy you don't purge people - leave that to McCarthyites, Stalinists and the like! Sensible people put them on 'Ignore', but life would really be much duller without the barking nutters who live out in the American backwoods shooting one another!

Yes, Marxists such as Stalin did have that penchant for purging people.

With so few people posting here as it is, I'm not sure I'd purge anyone. There's a certain critical mass that each forum needs to have, and I'll bet JPP's awful damn close to not meeting that.

But if you had to purge someone anyways, I'd say bounce the troll. The lowlife pretty much posts at the same rate as five others, so he/she/it could easily complete that list all by itself.

Ok you are bounced.
See ya.

Yes, Marxists such as Stalin did have that penchant for purging people.

Stalin was maybe a Marxist at the start but that soon went by the wayside. The Bolsheviks began with the plan of implementing a form of Marxism in Russia but it soon became so corrupt that it didn't really resemble Marx's ideas at all. People in the USSR were not really used to self-rule. So one group of greedy dictatorial bastards replaced another lot. Stalin was just as bad as Hitler maybe even worse, it says a lot for the Russian people that thye defeated Hitler's forces in spite of all the purges by Stalin in the 30's.

Back