who would you purge from JPP

and why is damo excused? because you like him more? It's his board he can do what he wants. He foots the bill. The buck stops with him. He agrees with the rules we have and their implementation just as much as the rest of us. I am not fond of this "oh lets keep damo in the cool kids club and just blame grind" go fuck yourself mott

Are you saying that Damo is the engineer and you are just the oily rag!!

Last edited:
Here is my list in no particular order

1) ZappasGuitar - utterly worthless POS that should commit suicide
2) Watermark - see above
3) Legion Troll - just flat out boring. Nothing original
4) Leon/Bucky - See ZappasGuitar
5) Christiefan - not even worthwhile as a semen receptacle.

I know many expected to see Deshtard on my list but she fucking makes me laugh. Christies sore pussy/victim routine gets old so I chose her.

2) Watermark - see above

I know many expected to see Deshtard on my list but she fucking makes me laugh. Christies sore pussy/victim routine gets old so I chose her.

Loser.

2) Watermark - see above

I like Christiefan. What is your problem with her?

Legion Troll is definitely not original. The other day I saw a post on another board that was eerily similar to his posts here. Did he copy or is that him just copying and pasting his stuff on other boards? :dunno:

But all the racists and various bigots get a pass. No need to say more, this post says it all. :D

The well known racists here are the Pastor's friends, with whom he agrees .
The lists that members make in this thread are very telling about the racism they think they secretly harbour

Back