who would you purge from JPP

You weren't around when this board claimed only one racist. Now they seem to be in the majority.

I count less than six posters as racist. How is that a majority?

Or who are the posters you consider racist? Maybe that would explain how racists seem to be the majority.

I've seen arguments lately that JPP doesn't ban racists or remove racist posts, where other sites do. Maybe JPP does get racists who have been banned from other boards, but I don't see how they are any where near a majority here.

You weren't around when this board claimed only one racist. Now they seem to be in the majority.

As most boards will permaban members for displays of overt racism, they see JPP as a sanctuary for racism because free speech is mostly protected here. They abuse that free speech by flinging their racist poop all day and the conservatives welcome them because they often agree with them on non racial issues and sometimes on their racism itself.
We end up with the white supremacist dregs and their numbers are rapidly growing.

As most boards will permaban members for displays of overt racism, they see JPP as a sanctuary for racism because free speech is mostly protected here. They abuse that free speech by flinging their racist poop all day and the conservatives welcome them because they often agree with them on non racial issues and sometimes on their racism itself.
We end up with the white supremacist dregs and their numbers are rapidly growing.

Does the 1st amendment apply to a privately owned message board?

:palm:

Transwarpdrive
Texts while driving
Irish
CFM
Post Mortem Profit.

Not an original thought amongst them.

And yet Legion Troll, LeoBuckley constantly reply to them. Maybe he/they bans them from his threads, but I don't know.

The well known racists here are the Pastor's friends, with whom he agrees .
The lists that members make in this thread are very telling about the racism they think they secretly harbour

the fact I think you are a fuck-up doesn't mean any particular person is my friend........it just means you're a fuck-up........

please no circlejerking in this thread or throwing my name out there. Lets be realistic, you have bigger fish to fry.

I want honest answers, your top 5 to permaban from this site. What are the names?

I think my purge list consists of:

truth
philly
chopped
racist x
maybe zappas

even though desh is a crackhead, she's my crackhead, and she provides me with entertainment
With so few people posting here as it is, I'm not sure I'd purge anyone. There's a certain critical mass that each forum needs to have, and I'll bet JPP's awful damn close to not meeting that.

But if you had to purge someone anyways, I'd say bounce the troll. The lowlife pretty much posts at the same rate as five others, so he/she/it could easily complete that list all by itself.

With so few people posting here as it is, I'm not sure I'd purge anyone. There's a certain critical mass that each forum needs to have, and I'll bet JPP's awful damn close to not meeting that.

But if you had to purge someone anyways, I'd say bounce the troll. The lowlife pretty much posts at the same rate as five others, so he/she/it could easily complete that list all by itself.

Certainly if all the racists were bounced the active members would be very few.

im sorry but Yurt is right. The overt racist have always been a very vocal minority and a very motivated one considering their thread count but free speech is a sword that cuts both ways. I've been a member of JPP since it started and I've seen it happen over and over again. They come, they post, they outrage, they get vilified and they eventually get ignored cause even the conservatives who agree with them get tired of them beating the same old drum.

Many of those racist eventually leave because after the outrage phase they become the butt of jokes and are laughed at Imercifully and ignored. Very few stick around as when they reach the ignored phase they either break the rules out of frustration and get banned or they move on to greener pastures. A few, a very few, like Racist X, actually stick around. I couldn't actually tell you why as I haven't read his posts in years.

im sorry but Yurt is right. The overt racist have always been a very vocal minority and a very motivated one considering their thread count but free speech is a sword that cuts both ways. I've been a member of JPP since it started and I've seen it happen over and over again. They come, they post, they outrage, they get vilified and they eventually get ignored cause even the conservatives who agree with them get tired of them beating the same old drum.

Many of those racist eventually leave because after the outrage phase they become the butt of jokes and are laughed at Imercifully and ignored. Very few stick around as when they reach the ignored phase they either break the rules out of frustration and get banned or they move on to greener pastures. A few, a very few, like Racist X, actually stick around. I couldn't actually tell you why as I haven't read his posts in years.

I would purge a lot of posters, and I would do it anonymously.

Yes that's true but Leon the Trot is very much a one club golfer and exceedingly tedious to boot.

Why does Yurt play these games anyway? He is just not fooling anybody.

If you believe in democracy you don't purge people - leave that to McCarthyites, Stalinists and the like! Sensible people put them on 'Ignore', but life would really be much duller without the barking nutters who live out in the American backwoods shooting one another!

Back