Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
In the following thread - link - there was an article by Melissa Harris Perry and Damo is saying that he said "That's just stupid", regarding a comment Ms. Perry said about racism.
Darla and David St. Hubbins are saying that Damo called her stupid and that Damo then went back and editted his post, her quote of it and hid the edit.

To me; this kind of accusation is uncalled for and that Darla is just ashamed to admit that she made a mistake, when reading it, is now just trying to save face, and that David is only jumping on the bandwagon.

Please vote

In the following thread - link - there was an article by Melissa Harris Perry and Damo is saying that he said "That's just stupid", regarding a comment Ms. Perry said about racism.
Darla and David St. Hubbins are saying that Damo called her stupid and that Damo then went back and editted his post, her quote of it and hid the edit.

To me; this kind of accusation is uncalled for and that Darla is just ashamed to admit that she made a mistake, when reading it, is now just trying to save face, and that David is only jumping on the bandwagon.

Please vote

Free, this is trolling. This is trying to start a flame war. They happen in many threads over a topic, but to start a thread just to create division, is trolling.

You are trolling. Practicing for Halloween?

He did the same thing to me when I said he didn't know the difference between it's and its.

I really think he sees it as harmless fun. I didn't even get mad. He didn't expect Free to think he had something on me and start leaping and jumping all over the place. Oh well! That didn't work out!

Free, this is trolling. This is trying to start a flame war. They happen in many threads over a topic, but to start a thread just to create division, is trolling.

You are trolling. Practicing for Halloween?

Bullshit

Darla accusing Damo of misusing his mod powers is the trolling.
Since when is calling someone out for lying, creating a flame war?
OH-WAIT, I forgot; it's a flame war, because it's someone you AGREE with that's being called out on the lying.

Well, it's nice to see that the 4 biggest hypocrites on this board, have all decided to close rank and support Darla's lie.
Darla, Rana, Zap, and Chrisite have no moral right to ever accuse anyone of ever being a hypocrite or lying, ever again.

Nice to see that they still bark; when Darla, the head bitch, says to.

Damo can you close this thread?

Bullshit

Darla accusing Damo of misusing his mod powers is the trolling.
Since when is calling someone out for lying, creating a flame war?
OH-WAIT, I forgot; it's a flame war, because it's someone you AGREE with that's being called out on the lying.

this perfectly describes the quartet.

Well, it looks as though you're going to have to spell it out, Damo.

The posts did change yesterday. I saw it and i'm not in any "camp". Draw your own conclusions (or more likely just go with your own prejudices for old time's sake).

Hullo, Charver, nice to see you around a bit as of late. :clink:

Ahoy-hoy, Three.

I've been around but, to be honest, i've been a bit put off by the many "You're a racist. No, you're a racist" threads, which have dominated in the last few weeks.

However, i have been revitalised by pictures of the limp corpse of Colonel Gaddafis. Who'd have thought bullet ridden bodies of dictators would turn out to be "my thing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back