Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN - what did i omit?

do you even know what the word "essentially" means? my statement was 100% true. talk about splitting hairs, you're now bitching and whining about 'essentially'.

You narrowed the definition by omitting the part about "A no-contest plea...has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea."

That's your dishonesty as work.

Bullshit

Darla accusing Damo of misusing his mod powers is the trolling.
Since when is calling someone out for lying, creating a flame war?
OH-WAIT, I forgot; it's a flame war, because it's someone you AGREE with that's being called out on the lying.

This is where you are wrong. Darla is not accusing me of "abusing mod powers", she is "accusing" me of changing a post, which we can all do and is nothing special.

This is where you are wrong. Darla is not accusing me of "abusing mod powers", she is "accusing" me of changing a post, which we can all do and is nothing special.

my understanding is that you changed the post vis a vis mod powers.

not that you simply changed a quote, but a post.

you're not helping yourself damo

I repeat. You posted on this thread just to stir shit, no mistake about it.

One has only to look at everything in the War Zone where you're the topic, to see how you react to this kind of thread. Talk about whining. :rolleyes:

and you posted to 'not' stir shit

LOL

stfu whiner...i posted facts, don't like it...pound sand

Ahoy-hoy, Three.

I've been around but, to be honest, i've been a bit put off by the many "You're a racist. No, you're a racist" threads, which have dominated in the last few weeks.

However, i have been revitalised by pictures of the limp corpse of Colonel Gaddafis. Who'd have thought bullet ridden bodies of dictators would turn out to be "my thing"?

Welcome to America, Charver!! :usflag:

As for your second point, it too is highly relevant, as we have a thread going on about rape right now. :D

my understanding is that you changed the post vis a vis mod powers.

not that you simply changed a quote, but a post.

you're not helping yourself damo

She accused him of changing his post and her response to his post, where she quoted his original- before he changed his original. Did he change his original? "such a mystery"~

This isn't about you changing your post; because she also accused you of then going in and changing the "quote" of your post, in her response.

I said "that is stupid" not "she is stupid" please be actually literal if you are going to pretend to be literal.

Damo you are changing quotes again, that is so small. I feel really ashamed for you every time you do this, and I am being totally serious.

He changed it, and he changed it what I quoted too. He's done that in the past, that's why I made sure to quote him. I didn't think of him changing his quote in my post too.

I really do give a shit about all this.

There, now we can all say we know who is lying.

This isn't about you changing your post; because she also accused you of then going in and changing the "quote" of your post, in her response.

Again, nobody cares. Even you don't care and only are trying this to try to "catch" somebody out on something. Let it go, she accuses me of changing one of my own posts. We all do that all the time.

Again, nobody cares. Even you don't care and only are trying this to try to "catch" somebody out on something. Let it go, she accuses me of changing one of my own posts. We all do that all the time.

Except when we do it, it shows that the post is edited. When you did it, the post does not reflect that it was edited.

And, her post quoting your post changed as well, which means either your edit of your post automatically edited her post quoting your post, or you also altered her post. This is the one that is odd and I'd like to know what happened. I mean, it's one thing if the Darla's quote automatically changed but quite another if you changed it and there is no record of it whatsoever.

You have balls on your forehead, Damo. Even weirder still that you just don't admit to what you did.

Last edited:
Except when we do it, it shows that the post is edited. When you did it, the post does not reflect that it was edited.

And, her post quoting your post changed as well, which means either your edit of your post automatically edited her post quoting your post, or you also altered her post. This is the one that is odd and I'd like to know what happened. I mean, it's one thing if the Darla's quote automatically changed but quite another if you changed it and there is no record of it whatsoever.

Weird stuff, Damo. Even weirder still that you just don't admit to what you did.

Even you can do the "not show the post as edited" stuff, it is simply a matter of time. I do not remember what the setting is, but it is a matter of timing.

Again, what she "accuses" me of is nothing special.

Even you can do the "not show the post as edited" stuff, it is simply a matter of time. I do not remember what the setting is, but it is a matter of timing.

Whatever the amount of time is, you exceeded it by far.

Again, what she "accuses" me of is nothing special.

What I am accusing you of is potentially something special. Either you actively edited her post quoting your post or it passively happened when you edited your post. If it happened passively, no big deal. If you actively did it, that's kind of a big deal.

And based on the test that I just ran, it looks increasingly like you edited her post actively. That's fucked up that you can do that without anyone knowing about it.

You have balls on your forehead, Damo. Even weirder still that you just don't admit to what you did.

Actually if you edit your post within the first couple of minutes it does not show the edit took place. You are correct that she claims he also edited her quote.

Actually if you edit your post within the first couple of minutes it does not show the edit took place. You are correct that she claims he also edited her quote.

He didn't edit it within the first couple of minutes. He edited it over three hours later.

And I know that her quote was changed. I don't know if Damo did it or it happened automatically, but I know that when I edit a post it does not automatically change someone else's post quoting it.

He didn't edit it within the first couple of minutes. He edited it over three hours later.

And I know that her quote was changed. I don't know if Damo did it or it happened automatically, but I know that when I edit a post it does not automatically change someone else's post quoting it.

If what you say is true, regarding the time that elapsed, then you are correct. You cannot edit another posters quote- well regular posters cannot. I did not see the exchange prior to the accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back