Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's nice to see that the 4 biggest hypocrites on this board, have all decided to close rank and support Darla's lie.
Darla, Rana, Zap, and Chrisite have no moral right to ever accuse anyone of ever being a hypocrite or lying, ever again.

Nice to see that they still bark; when Darla, the head bitch, says to.

Damo can you close this thread?

Nice to see the guy who's shown himself to be the BIGGEST LYING HYPOCRITE on these boards is now going to try and claim OTHERS are lying?

Too, too funny USF!

You narrowed the definition by omitting the part about "A no-contest plea...has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea."

That's your dishonesty as work.

It's just more of the same typical Yurt dishonesty...

What a surprise that he would remove the pertinent portion of your comment!

It's just more of the same typical Yurt dishonesty...

What a surprise that he would remove the pertinent portion of your comment!

i did not remove anything from her comment liar. you are sure OBSESSED with me. you have four posts in a row doing nothing but insulting me.

get a life

still obsessing over me...why is that? why do you whine about people insulting others and then turn around and insult others....with even four posts in a row?

life, get one

STILL ignoring the very simple question put to you I see.

Make all the idiotic evasions and deflections you want...everyone sees you dodging the question.

STILL ignoring the very simple question put to you I see.

Make all the idiotic evasions and deflections you want...everyone sees you dodging the question.

you are truly hilarious. you have not answered my question yet and here you whining that i haven't answered yours. answer mine and i will reciprocate.

I'd like to clear a couple of things up:

-I don't give a shit that Damo changed the post.

-I don't give a shit what the board "crackpot" and her chihuahua say about it.

-There is a total of one person on this thread who is expressing any legit concern, and that is DH.

-It's too bad that Damo didn't just come out and say he was just fooling around with me, because in the end? Did I mention this? I don't give a shit. Now he is stuck in this because the crackpot and the crank want to get to me. It's him they're getting. I hope he bans them just for being hemorrhoids.

-I couldn't care less if this thread goes to 1,367 posts and is humming all weekend. Have fun.

That is all.

you are truly hilarious. you have not answered my question yet and here you whining that i haven't answered yours. answer mine and i will reciprocate.

No problemo...if you want to have our names associated with each other for doing the same shit...I can live with that.

Yes, humming, would your contribution be called a humdinger or just a hummer...yeah that's your thing, giving the guys a cyber-hummer

Ho-hummmm- emphasis on Ho- hun :D

No problemo...if you want to have our names associated with each other for doing the same shit...I can live with that.

my name will never be associated with scum like you. you wailed and moaned post after post about me "dodging" your question and then when shown you are the one who actually dodged my question, you deflect and run away and of course....still don't answer the question. why do you demand others answer your questions when you won't answer questions posed to you? how can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

my name will never be associated with scum like you. you wailed and moaned post after post about me "dodging" your question and then when shown you are the one who actually dodged my question, you deflect and run away and of course....still don't answer the question. why do you demand others answer your questions when you won't answer questions posed to you? how can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

And this makes him scum...? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back