Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to clear a couple of things up:

-I don't give a shit that Damo changed the post.

-I don't give a shit what the board "crackpot" and her chihuahua say about it.

-There is a total of one person on this thread who is expressing any legit concern, and that is DH.

-It's too bad that Damo didn't just come out and say he was just fooling around with me, because in the end? Did I mention this? I don't give a shit. Now he is stuck in this because the crackpot and the crank want to get to me. It's him they're getting. I hope he bans them just for being hemorrhoids.

-I couldn't care less if this thread goes to 1,367 posts and is humming all weekend. Have fun.

That is all.

It would rule if it did though. Seriously. It would rule.

my name will never be associated with scum like you. you wailed and moaned post after post about me "dodging" your question and then when shown you are the one who actually dodged my question, you deflect and run away and of course....still don't answer the question. why do you demand others answer your questions when you won't answer questions posed to you? how can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

And if you weren't exactly like me except for political orientation, you'd have answered the question put to you to showcase our differences...except you didn't.

We're both a couple of flame baiting sons o bitches...the only difference is I occasionally attempt to debate a topic...you never even attempt honest debate.

And if you weren't exactly like me except for political orientation, you'd have answered the question put to you to showcase our differences...except you didn't. We're both a couple of flame baiting sons o bitches...the only difference is I occasionally attempt to debate a topic...you never even attempt honest debate.

Is that why other forums have banned him?

I have been wholly entertained by this whole thing.

Hey, do me a favor and change the settings so that if you or any other mod edits a post, the subject post shows that it was edited. I know you can do that. The idea that you secretly can edit other what other people write bugs the shit out of me.

Bet you can see this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, do me a favor and change the settings so that if you or any other mod edits a post, the subject post shows that it was edited. I know you can do that. The idea that you secretly can edit other what other people write bugs the shit out of me.

Good idea actually. Done and done.

Anyway, since this is seeming to become something more than fun to watch.

I edited the post, I did not edit the quote box. I do not know what changed that, but even as a mod if I change a post by somebody else it will leave an "edited by" message at the bottom of the post...

I'm sorry I let it go so long.

Anyway, since this is seeming to become something more than fun to watch.

I edited the post, I did not edit the quote box. I do not know what changed that, but even as a mod if I change a post by somebody else it will leave an "edited by" message at the bottom of the post...

I'm sorry I let it go so long.

So I guess we're just dropping this?

Fuck you bitch.
You made an allegation that infered that Damo had abused his mod powers; when in truth it was you reading what you wanted to read and then getting called on it.

If you didn't want to call attention to it, then you should have kept your lying pie hole closed.

As to the rest of your comment, about "orders"; it's been very apparent that it's you and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal that use the PM's to "unite".

Now go blow it out your ample ass.

And I guess we'll just forget about this post along with all of the other ones made in this thread, and in two others, calling me a bitch, a fucking liar, among other things?

If I had been lying we'd still be talking about it - my gosh it would have been going all weekend! But since Free was lying and shown up, then we'll just let it go. Yeah, let's just let it go. Let's all pretend that he's a classy guy and not the lowlife, slimey, no class, abusive bully that he is.

Okay everyone? WINK WINK

Free will pretend this never happened, and we'll all go along with it, and he can go back to abusing Poet. Are we all on the same page? It never happened. Free is a classy guy. WINK WINK

So I guess we're just dropping this?

And I guess we'll just forget about this post along with all of the other ones made in this thread, and in two others, calling me a bitch, a fucking liar, among other things?

If I had been lying we'd still be talking about it - my gosh it would have been going all weekend! But since Free was lying and shown up, then we'll just let it go. Yeah, let's just let it go. Let's all pretend that he's a classy guy and not the lowlife, slimey, no class, abusive bully that he is.

Okay everyone? WINK WINK

Free will pretend this never happened, and we'll all go along with it, and he can go back to abusing Poet. Are we all on the same page? It never happened. Free is a classy guy. WINK WINK

I see you're having trouble reading again, you dumbass bitch.

This wasn't about him editting his own post; but rather your allegation that he also editted your quote of his post.
Damo has now said he never touched your post; ergo: You don't have a fucking clue and probably should buy one.

Isn't is a few days early, for you to jamb your broom stick up your ass, and then fly around cackling?

And I see you still haven't figured out yet; that no matter how much black you have "in you", you'll never be black.

This wasn't about him editting his own post; but rather your allegation that he also editted your quote of his post.
Damo has now said he never touched your post; ergo: You don't have a fucking clue and probably should buy one.

Isn't is a few days early, for you to jamb your broom stick up your ass, and then fly around cackling?

And I see you still haven't figured out yet; that no matter how much black you have "in you", you'll never be black.

Damo admitted to editing his post and claims to have "no idea" how it got edited in the quote box, perhaps passively when a mod changes their post, but he is unsure. Several others stated they saw the posts changed.

And somehow, I am still lying...because you don't have the class to admit you were wrong.

Not that I ever expected you would. But you thought I was just going to let it drop so you could scurry back into the dark corner.

Nah. I'm gonna bump it up every once in a while. Whenever one of the Twisted Sisters expose themselves it should be brought to everyone's attention. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And your performance here suits me just fine. Just fine.

In the following thread - link - there was an article by Melissa Harris Perry and Damo is saying that he said "That's just stupid", regarding a comment Ms. Perry said about racism.
Darla and David St. Hubbins are saying that Damo called her stupid and that Damo then went back and editted his post, her quote of it and hid the edit.

To me; this kind of accusation is uncalled for and that Darla is just ashamed to admit that she made a mistake, when reading it, is now just trying to save face, and that David is only jumping on the bandwagon.

Please vote

Darla's a documented liar as well as a slut. Why would anyone believe her?

Damo admitted to editing his post and claims to have "no idea" how it got edited in the quote box, perhaps passively when a mod changes their post, but he is unsure. Several others stated they saw the posts changed.

And somehow, I am still lying...because you don't have the class to admit you were wrong.

Not that I ever expected you would. But you thought I was just going to let it drop so you could scurry back into the dark corner.

Nah. I'm gonna bump it up every once in a while. Whenever one of the Twisted Sisters expose themselves it should be brought to everyone's attention. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And your performance here suits me just fine. Just fine.

I know exactly what happened; but you're so stupid, that you can't figure it our or admit it.

Damo made a post and while you were reading it, he editted it.
You then went and replied, AFTER HE EDITTED IT; but you were still sucking on the previous one.

This happened with Yurt and Dune.
Dune made a comment and then went back to delete it; but Yurt had already quoted it and
Dune's comment was caught for prosperity.

Now make sure your tape player is fully charged, so that you're BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT tape doesn't stop and you forget how to stay alive.

Unfortunetly; you just latch onto anything you can and then assert that everyone else is wrong.

I know exactly what happened; but you're so stupid, that you can't figure it our or admit it.

Damo made a post and while you were reading it, he editted it.
You then went and replied, AFTER HE EDITTED IT; but you were still sucking on the previous one.

This happened with Yurt and Dune.
Dune made a comment and then went back to delete it; but Yurt had already quoted it and
Dune's comment was caught for prosperity.

Now make sure your tape player is fully charged, so that you're BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT tape doesn't stop and you forget how to stay alive.

Unfortunetly; you just latch onto anything you can and then assert that everyone else is wrong.

Wrong. You weren't there. The edits were made hours later, and well after I made my post. Several people already stated they witnessed it.

But keep going. You are projecting your own faults onto me. An inability to admit you are wrong, and seeing what you want to see.

I love what you and your buddies exposed on this thread. It's great. It's exactly what I want you to do. This way, everybody knows.

Sunlight.

I would have been inclined to believe he didn't do anything excepting that he did the same to me. My original post had been edited to remove an apostrophe and when I confronted Damo he said that I was mistaken. The only problem was that Low had copy and pasted the original quote in his own post, with the apostrophe intact. Are you going to call me a liar as well?

I would have been inclined to believe he didn't do anything excepting that he did the same to me. My original post had been edited to remove an apostrophe and when I confronted Damo he said that I was mistaken. The only problem was that Low had copy and pasted the original quote in his own post, with the apostrophe intact. Are you going to call me a liar as well?

"I've just had an apostrophe!" -Smee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back