Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know what the term means? it means he plead neither guilty nor not guilty. pretty simple stuff.

Of course I know what it means. You're obfuscating. It also means this: "A no-contest plea, while not technically a guilty plea, has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea, and is often offered as a part of a plea bargain."

Words cannot express how touched I am. Here I have been caught red-handed lying about Damo (according to USF), and Damo wants USF to drop it because he is pleading no contest, and now Free, out of what can only be concern at embarrassing me, wants to close the very thread I'm caught in so that it goes away!

My my my. What an abundance of concerned gentlemen.

However, I will pass.

Leave the thread open. Let's see who can stand to be exposed and who cannot.

Of course I know what it means. You're obfuscating. It also means this: "A no-contest plea, while not technically a guilty plea, has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea, and is often offered as a part of a plea bargain."

Damo said much the same thing when he was caught red handed before, Yurt is just chiming in as he usually does.

how i am obfuscating? i said the absolute truth. you're just pissed off because i'm right.

Well, back on ignore for you. Boy, are you gonna feel stupid when we ind out what happened...

i could care less, most of your posts are worthless. you're just here to spin and gossip.

what he said perfectly describes you four. it has NOTHING to do with this thread, hence, why i underlined only that portion. you should get off the hate wagon more often.

i could care less, most of your posts are worthless. you're just here to spin and gossip.

what he said perfectly describes you four. it has NOTHING to do with this thread, hence, why i underlined only that portion. you should get off the hate wagon more often.

You could care less, but you don't. That's why you're responding.

The sole purpose of this thread is to flame-bait. If your whiny little tush was the topic, we'd never hear the end of it. Instead, you're defending it because liberals are the topic. And please don't split that hair that about "where am I defending it, liar?" because your responses gave it away.

how i am obfuscating? i said the absolute truth. you're just pissed off because i'm right.

I never said you were wrong, note the word "also" in my third sentence. You omitted part of the definition because it didn't suit your purpose to post it. A no-contest plea...has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea..." Yes or no?

I never said you were wrong, note the word "also" in my third sentence. You omitted part of the definition because it didn't suit your purpose to post it. A no-contest plea...has the same immediate effect as a guilty plea..." Yes or no?

i did not omit anything. nice try. and what i said is 100% true. he neither plead innocent or guilty.

get a grip.

i did not omit anything. nice try. and what i said is 100% true. he neither plead innocent or guilty.

get a grip.

From the nolo contendere website:

Nolo contendere allows a defendant in a criminal action to accept the court’s punishment for a crime without having to admit guilt. Why is this better than pleading guilty? One crime or criminal action is often tied to another, and a defendant may not want to admit guilt to one crime that might be linked to other actions pending against him or her. Pleading no contest allows the defendant to move ahead in court proceedings without having an admission of guilt on the court records to be used as evidence in another trial. Nolo contendere essentially means that the defendant does not admit nor deny the charges, but will accept the penalties for the crime without protest.

http://www.nolocontendere.org/

You could care less, but you don't. That's why you're responding.

The sole purpose of this thread is to flame-bait. If your whiny little tush was the topic, we'd never hear the end of it. Instead, you're defending it because liberals are the topic. And please don't split that hair that about "where am I defending it, liar?" because your responses gave it away.

where have i defended the thread the topic? there is no hair to split, as i have never defended the OP.

if you don't like tough questions or facts and truth, pound sand you fucking whiner.

From the nolo contendere website:

Nolo contendere allows a defendant in a criminal action to accept the court’s punishment for a crime without having to admit guilt. Why is this better than pleading guilty? One crime or criminal action is often tied to another, and a defendant may not want to admit guilt to one crime that might be linked to other actions pending against him or her. Pleading no contest allows the defendant to move ahead in court proceedings without having an admission of guilt on the court records to be used as evidence in another trial. Nolo contendere essentially means that the defendant does not admit nor deny the charges, but will accept the penalties for the crime without protest.

http://www.nolocontendere.org/

AGAIN - what did i omit?

do you even know what the word "essentially" means? my statement was 100% true. talk about splitting hairs, you're now bitching and whining about 'essentially'.

where have i defended the thread the topic? there is no hair to split, as i have never defended the OP.

if you don't like tough questions or facts and truth, pound sand you fucking whiner.

I repeat. You posted on this thread just to stir shit, no mistake about it.

One has only to look at everything in the War Zone where you're the topic, to see how you react to this kind of thread. Talk about whining. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back