Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH-get off your Darla pity party.
You've been running around giving everyone you can your Darla blowjobs; just so you can continue trying to convince them that you didn't do anything wrong.

She didn't do anything wrong, you did, by posting the stupid poll, trying to have a gotcha moment that has backfired on you. You continue to make yourself look bad by the sick insults you are making about her. You are obsessed with hate for her. It is so apparent right now that you would rather continue to make a fool of yourself. You are a bully, but now, you are a bully with no back up!

Darla is a shit stirrer, who started a poll about Freedom, shame on you Darla!

Isn't it hilarious? I went back and re-read the original thread, and nobody called Damo a liar on it. Five days ago, on that same thread, Darla posted "I really didn't care and would have let it go." The only reason it keeps going and going like the Energizer bunny is this stupid shit-stirring poll, trying to pit posters against each other.

As I said to you before but you just ignored me, the same thing happened to me.

Furthermore, Damo did admit to editing the post, just not the quote box.

"I edited the post, I did not edit the quote box. I do not know what changed that, but even as a mod if I change a post by somebody else it will leave an "edited by" message at the bottom of the post..."

Too bad I never accused him of lying. And you were just desperately scouring the original thread so hoping to find me doing that. Awwww. :(

I guess you accusing someone of not telling the truth, doesn't mean that they're lying; at least to Darla.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

EDITS EVERYWHERE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right because you weren't going to lie about me and then go hide when you realized you had egg on your face, praying nobody called anyone's attention to it.

You think I have to take your sick abuse and if I say something back to you, then I'm shit-stirring?

Think ten times before you start another thread like this buddy boy.

And I think you will.

Oh-no; poor - poor Darla is just a victim; AGAIN.
Boo-fucking-Hoo.

You don't have a clue as to why anyone does anything and even if someone gave you a quarter, you still couldn't buy a clue.

As to the rest of your pissing and moaning...........

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

truly ironic. You are the only one not reading what has been written. You have BOTH parties involved telling you that you are wrong. Yet YOU insist that you are right.... that is just fucking retarded.

Please show me the post that Damo made, where he says he changed the quote that Darla had in her post.

She didn't do anything wrong, you did, by posting the stupid poll, trying to have a gotcha moment that has backfired on you. You continue to make yourself look bad by the sick insults you are making about her. You are obsessed with hate for her. It is so apparent right now that you would rather continue to make a fool of yourself. You are a bully, but now, you are a bully with no back up!

So which is it; did Darla lie or did Damo?
It's an easy question, so even you should be able to answer it.

Furthermore, Damo did admit to editing the post, just not the quote box.

"I edited the post, I did not edit the quote box. I do not know what changed that, but even as a mod if I change a post by somebody else it will leave an "edited by" message at the bottom of the post..."

No shit Sherlock!! :eek:

So explain how the quote in Darla's post ended up the way it did; because Darla did accuse him of changing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back