Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you call women 'sluts/whores' etc... you are indeed attacking them because of gender.

FYI... YOU are the one who started a thread calling her a liar regarding a topic in which you are clearly uninformed.

This is tame compared to the stuff that went on on the old AOL boards.

This is tame compared to the stuff that went on on the old AOL boards.

By both sides... The first time I saw the word "cunt" posted, it was from darla and prakosh of course they had a lot of other choice posts too. But there was no outrage by you or frog etal. Indeed, frog, defended the demented duo by saying "cunt is just a word". So save the faux outrage Tom. This thread was all but dead until darla had to come bump it for attention.

By both sides... The first time I saw the word "cunt" posted, it was from darla and prakosh of course they had a lot of other choice posts too. But there was no outrage by you or frog etal. Indeed, frog, defended the demented duo by saying "cunt is just a word". So save the faux outrage Tom. This thread was all but dead until darla had to come bump it for attention.

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with you but that hasn't stopped you reopening old wounds anyway. USF claimed that Darla was lying about the posts being changed, even though he was totally wrong, because he wanted to have a go at her. You have just steamed in on his wake because you just can't resist banging on about the same old shit.

As I stated, I do not know how it got changed. as I stated, I don't think Damo knows either. That does not change the FACT that it DID change.

Explain to the rest of us how YOU KNOW Darla is 'lying'?

You are simply making shit up because it fits what YOU want to believe. You are continually ignoring the FACT that those of us who WERE ON THE THREAD AT THE TIME have told you what happened. Yet you STILL refuse to believe us. Instead you continually make up excuses for why you shouldn't apologize for being WRONG.

Darla accused Damo of changing her "quote" of his post. Damo said he didn't change anything in her post. She refused to accept this and still accused him of it; ergo: she's lying.
Unless you want to jump on the bandwagon and also accuse Damo of lying.

Which is it?
You can't have it both ways.

I'm axing you, bitch. Where is it 'documented' that I'm a 'liar and a racist'? Those are both pretty severe accusations. So tell me where it is documented. :)

Right after you "precisely identify" where I used the word "big" to describe Bachmann's loss in Georgia.

You won't answer my request, yet somehow you think I will respond to yours....ROTFLMAO!

:rofl::fu:

When you call women 'sluts/whores' etc... you are indeed attacking them because of gender.

FYI... YOU are the one who started a thread calling her a liar regarding a topic in which you are clearly uninformed.

So if I call a poster a slut, that makes me of the opinion that the poster is a women!!

Then who's lying; her or Damo?
Which is it?

Darla accused Damo of changing her "quote" of his post. Damo said he didn't change anything in her post. She refused to accept this and still accused him of it; ergo: she's lying.
Unless you want to jump on the bandwagon and also accuse Damo of lying.

Which is it?
You can't have it both ways.

As I said to you before but you just ignored me, the same thing happened to me.

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with you but that hasn't stopped you reopening old wounds anyway. USF claimed that Darla was lying about the posts being changed, even though he was totally wrong, because he wanted to have a go at her. You have just steamed in on his wake because you just can't resist banging on about the same old shit.

*taking out hypocrisy mirror holding it up for Tom* My comments about what transpired have been virtually neutral. The comments I made about your outrage and darla and frogs hypocrisy and shit stirring, is just as worthy, as any of you have done.

It had nothing to do with you either; but that hasn't stopped you from reopening old wounds, now has it.
You just latched onto Darla; because you just can't resist banging on about the same old shit.

It is possible that I simply thought my edit didn't go through and I hit the quote box in error. :dunno: I really actually do not know. I don't remember, it wasn't all that important at the time. I edited posts at that time regularly to say what I mean them to say rather than what I type in the "heat of the moment"... Of course, I'm changing that. This caused way too much controversy. I don't know how the quote box changed, I certainly didn't change it on purpose.

Didn't you agree with Darla, that Damo lied?
Damo said that he didn't change anything in Darla's post, so explain how it happened.

I know what happened and yes I accused Damo of lying, that is true. All I can say if it wasn't the JPP fairies then there must be a more mundane explanation. What you need to ask yourself is why would two people say the exact same thing happened to them?

It is possible that I simply thought my edit didn't go through and I hit the quote box in error. :dunno: I really actually do not know. I don't remember, it wasn't all that important at the time. I edited posts at that time regularly to say what I mean them to say rather than what I type in the "heat of the moment"... Of course, I'm changing that. This caused way too much controversy. I don't know how the quote box changed, I certainly didn't change it on purpose.

That would have given you two posts, with the same message, and that didn't occur.

I know what happened and yes I accused Damo of lying, that is true. All I can say if it wasn't the JPP fairies then there must be a more mundane explanation. What you need to ask yourself is why would two people say the exact same thing happened to them?

Don't tap dance now.
Which is it: did Damo lie or did Darla lie about Damo changing the quote within her post?
Why are you running from such a simple reply; seeing as how you were real quick to accuse Damo.

The kennel klub konspiracy! Don't ya know...we are all in cahoots against him! Evil cackle as I ride off on my broom, caressed by my ample ass!

So which is it; did Darla lie, when she accused Damo of changing his quote within her post, or did Damo lie?

There are two things that we know for a fact: (1) Damo edited his post, (2) Darla's post quoting Damo's post changed in conformity with Damo's edit.

Now, it seems to me that one of two things happened: (1) either Damo's edit to his post caused a passive edit to Darla's post quoting his post or (2) Damo actively edited Darla's post. Under either scenario, Damo changed Darla's post. Under the first scenario, he did it passively while under the second he did so actively.

I give Damo the benefit of the doubt and his denial is good enough for me, but, to be clear, he did change her post. He just did it passively as opposed to actively.
Neither Damo nor Darla are lying. You don't have to pick one or the other.

Now can we all move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back