Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're having trouble reading again, you dumbass bitch.

This wasn't about him editting his own post; but rather your allegation that he also editted your quote of his post.
Damo has now said he never touched your post; ergo: You don't have a fucking clue and probably should buy one.

Isn't is a few days early, for you to jamb your broom stick up your ass, and then fly around cackling?

And I see you still haven't figured out yet; that no matter how much black you have "in you", you'll never be black.

What's funnier still is that it appeared after damos last post everyone was willing to let the thread die... but Darla had to go and stir it up again... "cuz it's awl about her" :rofl:

I know exactly what happened; but you're so stupid, that you can't figure it our or admit it.

Damo made a post and while you were reading it, he editted it.
You then went and replied, AFTER HE EDITTED IT; but you were still sucking on the previous one.

This happened with Yurt and Dune.
Dune made a comment and then went back to delete it; but Yurt had already quoted it and
Dune's comment was caught for prosperity.

Now make sure your tape player is fully charged, so that you're BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT tape doesn't stop and you forget how to stay alive.

Unfortunetly; you just latch onto anything you can and then assert that everyone else is wrong.

I think you are likely right that Damos edit must have been happening at the same time it was being quoted... if not there are only 2 explanations. Damo did edit the quote box and he is lying. Or snarla is lying.

What's funnier still is that it appeared after damos last post everyone was willing to let the thread die... but Darla had to go and stir it up again... "cuz it's awl about her" :rofl:

Well, it's been obvious for a long time; that once she gets her claws into something, it'll die before she even thinks of letting go.

Now long did it take for you to admit to your wife, that you were really attracted to guys?
Aren't you ashamed of lying to her like that and then furthering the falsehood by creating a chilld?

I wonder if realise how pathetic and stupid this makes you look to the rest of the board? You have done a lot to rehabilitate your reputation but this just puts you back in the cesspit.

I wonder if realise how pathetic and stupid this makes you look to the rest of the board? You have done a lot to rehabilitate your reputation but this just puts you back in the cesspit.

Really!!

Would that be the cesspit where you made the decision to voice comments, regarding me, even after I reminded you of what you were doing?
That cesspool??

Are you saying that your reputation was damaged by your own behavior and that you were aware of how it made you look to the board?

Take your hypocritical high horse and shove it up your ass.

What was it that Poet was fond of saying?

Oh-yeah; don't bring none, won't be none.

Post #71
It makes you wonder what he gets up to with his juvenile offenders?

Post #73
Good job Tom.
I've refrained from making any negative comments towards or about you and have reminded you of this, at least twice.
At least have the decency to not complain, when my boot buries itself in your ass.

Last edited:
Really!!

Would that be the cesspit where you made the decision to voice comments, regarding me, even after I reminded you of what you were doing?
That cesspool??

Are you saying that your reputation was damaged by your own behavior and that you were aware of how it made you look to the board?

Post #71

Post #73

My reference to what you do with your inmates was not intended to be sexual in nature, it was more about how well they are or are not treated. Anyway your track record of sexual insults to women on here and AOL is nothing to be proud of, you've even got DY trying to emulate you.

Really!!

That cesspool??

Post #71

Post #73

Tom's always had an affinity for being in the middle of "the action"~

Then what happened; because Damo has already said that he never changed Darla's post or the quote of his comment, within her post?

It happened just like Darla said it did. I don't know how or why it also changed her quoted post, BUT IT DID. I was on the thread, I saw it happen. The only reason I am jumping in the middle of your nonsense is that you are insisting you are correct on something that you weren't even there to witness. It is fucking annoying. You are 100% WRONG. Period. The comment was changed not only in Damo's post, but also in the quoted portion of Darla's. It was done hours, not minutes after it was originally written. I believe Damo when he said he is not sure why it changed the quoted post as well as his and I know Darla is telling the truth on this 'issue' you find so interesting.

So tell us Free... are you going to step up to the plate and be a man and admit you were wrong on this or are you going to continue calling Darla a liar and slut?

It happened just like Darla said it did. I don't know how or why it also changed her quoted post, BUT IT DID. I was on the thread, I saw it happen. The only reason I am jumping in the middle of your nonsense is that you are insisting you are correct on something that you weren't even there to witness. It is fucking annoying. You are 100% WRONG. Period. The comment was changed not only in Damo's post, but also in the quoted portion of Darla's. It was done hours, not minutes after it was originally written. I believe Damo when he said he is not sure why it changed the quoted post as well as his and I know Darla is telling the truth on this 'issue' you find so interesting.

So tell us Free... are you going to step up to the plate and be a man and admit you were wrong on this or are you going to continue calling Darla a liar and slut?

Thank you!!

But don't expect the name-calling to end, it never does. :(

I assume that you are posing a rhetorical question, because even though he is caught banged to rights, he will just try to bluster and insult his way out aided by his friends Damn Manky and Ice Necromancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back