Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tap dance now.
Which is it: did Damo lie or did Darla lie about Damo changing the quote within her post?
Why are you running from such a simple reply; seeing as how you were real quick to accuse Damo.

SF substantiated everything that Darla said, you will just have to take my word that it happened to me as well. I will just say that I posted the details of this before the incident with Darla, so I cannot be accused of collusion, clairvoyance maybe but not collusion. In fact I wasn't going to say any more about it until Darla's incident.

There are two things that we know for a fact: (1) Damo edited his post, (2) Darla's post quoting Damo's post changed in conformity with Damo's edit.

Now, it seems to me that one of two things happened: (1) either Damo's edit to his post caused a passive edit to Darla's post quoting his post or (2) Damo actively edited Darla's post. Under either scenario, Damo changed Darla's post. Under the first scenario, he did it passively while under the second he did so actively.

I give Damo the benefit of the doubt and his denial is good enough for me, but, to be clear, he did change her post. He just did it passively as opposed to actively.
Neither Damo nor Darla are lying. You don't have to pick one or the other.

Now can we all move on?

Then repeat the "passive" change; because Dune deleted a post, within a few minutes, and Yurt quoted him, which caused the post to quote. Odd that the quote didn't delete

There are two things that we know for a fact: (1) Damo edited his post, (2) Darla's post quoting Damo's post changed in conformity with Damo's edit.

Now, it seems to me that one of two things happened: (1) either Damo's edit to his post caused a passive edit to Darla's post quoting his post or (2) Damo actively edited Darla's post. Under either scenario, Damo changed Darla's post. Under the first scenario, he did it passively while under the second he did so actively.

I give Damo the benefit of the doubt and his denial is good enough for me, but, to be clear, he did change her post. He just did it passively as opposed to actively.
Neither Damo nor Darla are lying. You don't have to pick one or the other.

Now can we all move on?

Yes, these are the only possibilities, and to be clear, I never accused Damo of lying. I'm rather annoyed that he has been so passive and ambiguous, and not clearly stated what both you and SF have. But I did not post that he lied. The only person who has been accused of lying is me. Meanwhile, I called him on it, and promptly forgot about it until this self-important, bloviating moron got on it. It was no big deal. Only one person made it a big deal.

USFREEDOM

And if anybody here is an attention whore, it's the guy who put up this thread and has not shut up for two seconds. Look at me, look at me, look at me.

What are you babbling about? You have no idea what you're talking about you self-important fool.

Another example of Darla not reading what has been posted.
If Damo had used the quote box reply, to edit his post, it would have left the original and reposted.
Try it, if you doubt this; but this is just another example of Darla NOT reading, before she posts.

SF substantiated everything that Darla said, you will just have to take my word that it happened to me as well. I will just say that I posted the details of this before the incident with Darla, so I cannot be accused of collusion, clairvoyance maybe but not collusion. In fact I wasn't going to say any more about it until Darla's incident.

I was done with this also; but Darla decided that she didn't have enough shit, on her stirring stick, and just HAD to resurrect the thread.
I actually asked for Damo to close the thread.

Since you've decided to join in, which is it; did Darla lie or did Damo?

This is exactly what I have thought the whole thing was about from the beginning. Try to pit me against Damo and see who comes out on top, assuming it'll be Damo.

You're not gonna get the big Damo/Darla brawl you and the twisted sisters want.

Give it up. You think I didn't see that coming a mile away? I was never gonna give you that. I could be furious with Damo and you will never know about it. Take that to the bank, and give the change to your friends so they know it too.

I was done with this also; but Darla decided that she didn't have enough shit, on her stirring stick, and just HAD to resurrect the thread.
I actually asked for Damo to close the thread.

You asked for Damo to close the thread when you knew you were wrong. After you called me every degrading name in the book, and bullied me. Then I was supposed to be very quiet and take the abuse and be thankful it stopped.

Don't think you're fooling anyone. That's already been noted by quite a few people.

Yes, these are the only possibilities, and to be clear, I never accused Damo of lying. I'm rather annoyed that he has been so passive and ambiguous, and not clearly stated what both you and SF have. But I did not post that he lied. The only person who has been accused of lying is me. Meanwhile, I called him on it, and promptly forgot about it until this self-important, bloviating moron got on it. It was no big deal. Only one person made it a big deal.

USFREEDOM

And if anybody here is an attention whore, it's the guy who put up this thread and has not shut up for two seconds. Look at me, look at me, look at me.

You go and accuse Damo of using his mod powers to change something, he denies it, and of course that's not calling him a liar!1 :eek:
I asked Damo to close the thread and yet you decided that you just HAD TO post back on it.

You've got the attention whore and the "Look at me" thing down pat; because it fits you to a tee.

This is exactly what I have thought the whole thing was about from the beginning. Try to pit me against Damo and see who comes out on top, assuming it'll be Damo.

You're not gonna get the big Damo/Darla brawl you and the twisted sisters want.

Give it up. You think I didn't see that coming a mile away? I was never gonna give you that. I could be furious with Damo and you will never know about it. Take that to the bank, and give the change to your friends so they know it too.

OH-get off your Darla pity party.
You've been running around giving everyone you can your Darla blowjobs; just so you can continue trying to convince them that you didn't do anything wrong.

You asked for Damo to close the thread when you knew you were wrong. After you called me every degrading name in the book, and bullied me. Then I was supposed to be very quiet and take the abuse and be thankful it stopped.

Don't think you're fooling anyone. That's already been noted by quite a few people.

Now you assume to know why I asked Damo to close the thread.
Make sure you buy your lottery tickets this week.

The only ones being fooled, are those that are enjoying the Darla blowjobs for the time being; but we know those won't last long, because the first time they tell you you're wrong you'll be back to being the bitch you are.

OH-get off your Darla pity party.
You've been running around giving everyone you can your Darla blowjobs; just so you can continue trying to convince them that you didn't do anything wrong.

I don't have to convince anybody of anything. Anyone whose opinion here I value, was on the thread and knows what happened.

And as a bonus, you've been exposed as a liar, a coward, and a fool.

You and ID's continued sexual smears are very telling. But they don't tell anything about me.

Y
I asked Damo to close the thread and yet you decided that you just HAD TO post back on it.

Y.

That's right because you weren't going to lie about me and then go hide when you realized you had egg on your face, praying nobody called anyone's attention to it.

You think I have to take your sick abuse and if I say something back to you, then I'm shit-stirring?

Think ten times before you start another thread like this buddy boy.

And I think you will.

Another example of Darla not reading what has been posted.
If Damo had used the quote box reply, to edit his post, it would have left the original and reposted.
Try it, if you doubt this; but this is just another example of Darla NOT reading, before she posts.

truly ironic. You are the only one not reading what has been written. You have BOTH parties involved telling you that you are wrong. Yet YOU insist that you are right.... that is just fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back