Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My reference to what you do with your inmates was not intended to be sexual in nature, it was more about how well they are or are not treated. Anyway your track record of sexual insults to women on here and AOL is nothing to be proud of, you've even got DY trying to emulate you.

I don't give a fuck what your comment was intended to be.
Our track record hasn't been the best and I hadn't said anything to or about your stupidity; but you, on the other hand, just can't seem to help yourself.

Since you obviously wanted to end the ceasefire, stop bitching about the fact that the return fire was greater then you anticipated.

I've noticed that you keep mentioning your "trips" to certain areas and here I thought you had given up the child sex tours.

It happened just like Darla said it did. I don't know how or why it also changed her quoted post, BUT IT DID. I was on the thread, I saw it happen. The only reason I am jumping in the middle of your nonsense is that you are insisting you are correct on something that you weren't even there to witness. It is fucking annoying. You are 100% WRONG. Period. The comment was changed not only in Damo's post, but also in the quoted portion of Darla's. It was done hours, not minutes after it was originally written. I believe Damo when he said he is not sure why it changed the quoted post as well as his and I know Darla is telling the truth on this 'issue' you find so interesting.

So tell us Free... are you going to step up to the plate and be a man and admit you were wrong on this or are you going to continue calling Darla a liar and slut?

Are you saying that you are 100% sure that what you saw Darla quote, was exactly the same post that Damo had posted; before he editted his own post?
Is it possible that you saw Darla "quotting" Damo's post and instead of completely REREADING the entire quote, you "thought" it contained exactly the same verbage?

Me calling Darla a liar and a slut, is the same as calling a Clysdale a horse.

Seriously? Is this the type of person you want to be? You do know that misogynist is just another name for coward?

Get real SF.
You yourself has engaged in behavior that wasn't the most stellar, just like the majority of the people on this board; so you can stop trying to appear that you're taking the high road.

I assume that you are posing a rhetorical question, because even though he is caught banged to rights, he will just try to bluster and insult his way out aided by his friends Damn Manky and Ice Necromancer.

What was that comment of yours, about my treatment of women; you fucking queen?

I don't give a fuck what your comment was intended to be.
Our track record hasn't been the best and I hadn't said anything to or about your stupidity; but you, on the other hand, just can't seem to help yourself.

Since you obviously wanted to end the ceasefire, stop bitching about the fact that the return fire was greater then you anticipated.

I've noticed that you keep mentioning your "trips" to certain areas and here I thought you had given up the child sex tours.

I am just surprised at how easy it is for you to resort to insults as a way of avoiding awkward questions. You jumped in feet first without any real understanding and have been shown to be totally wrong. You are just making yourself look like a complete fool but carry on digging that hole.

I am just surprised at how easy it is for you to resort to insults as a way of avoiding awkward questions. You jumped in feet first without any real understanding and have been shown to totally wrong.

Once again:
I don't give a fuck what you intended with your comment.

I reminded you twice that you're comments were leaning towards the "cold war" returning, between us, and you made the choice to keep opening your fucking pie hole and spewing out shit.

Why don't you check yourself and see why you found that necessary.

You haven't mentioned your leather bars lately. Did you finally get to old for them to notice you, or for you to even have a chance for an "encounter"?

Once again:
I don't give a fuck what you intended with your comment.

I reminded you twice that you're comments were leaning towards the "cold war" returning, between us, and you made the choice to keep opening your fucking pie hole and spewing out shit.

Why don't you check yourself and see why you found that necessary.

You haven't mentioned your leather bars lately. Did you finally get to old for them to notice you, or for you to even have a chance for an "encounter"?

If you think you will goad me into responding in kind then you are mistaken, you are rapidly losing any respect you've garnered on here of late.

Are you saying that you are 100% sure that what you saw Darla quote, was exactly the same post that Damo had posted; before he editted his own post?
Is it possible that you saw Darla "quotting" Damo's post and instead of completely REREADING the entire quote, you "thought" it contained exactly the same verbage?

Me calling Darla a liar and a slut, is the same as calling a Clysdale a horse.

I am 100% certain of it. It was exactly the same. Again, the change occurred long after BOTH had posted the messages in question. I know for a FACT is was identical.

There is no question. No doubt.

Get real SF.
You yourself has engaged in behavior that wasn't the most stellar, just like the majority of the people on this board; so you can stop trying to appear that you're taking the high road.

I admit I am not perfect. But there is a difference between hammering on someone because of their lack (or perceived lack) of intelligence and calling women 'sluts' etc... you are attacking based on gender, not on position (political that is). It is no different than attacking someone based on race, religion or sexual orientation.

I admit I am not perfect. But there is a difference between hammering on someone because of their lack (or perceived lack) of intelligence and calling women 'sluts' etc... you are attacking based on gender, not on position (political that is). It is no different than attacking someone based on race, religion or sexual orientation.

I'm not attacking her, because of her gender or political position.
She's a fucking hack and a shit stirer, who thinks her hands are clean from what she accuses everyone else about.

Then explain how the quote changed.

As I stated, I do not know how it got changed. as I stated, I don't think Damo knows either. That does not change the FACT that it DID change.

Explain to the rest of us how YOU KNOW Darla is 'lying'?

You are simply making shit up because it fits what YOU want to believe. You are continually ignoring the FACT that those of us who WERE ON THE THREAD AT THE TIME have told you what happened. Yet you STILL refuse to believe us. Instead you continually make up excuses for why you shouldn't apologize for being WRONG.

I'm not attacking her, because of her gender or political position.
She's a fucking hack and a shit stirer, who thinks her hands are clean from what she accuses everyone else about.

When you call women 'sluts/whores' etc... you are indeed attacking them because of gender.

FYI... YOU are the one who started a thread calling her a liar regarding a topic in which you are clearly uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back