Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it always have to be about you. High jacking the thread, again.

lmao...as if this thread hasn't already been hijacked.....

i just saw his sig, so in reality, he made it about me by dishonestly editing my post. no surprise you would rather attack me than call out your fellow lefty for lying.

yawn

notice zappygetard runs away from the post where i put my actual post side by side with his dishonest edit.

:)

it is interesting how pointing out rana's hypocrisy makes me a hypocrite....

No, you do not know what happened, because you were not on the thread at the time. The above is 100% incorrect. So you should consider apologizing for your pathetic behavior over this.

This is not what happened.

quite ironic given you started a thread trying to play gotcha with Darla. Yet it is you that is in the wrong. you have no idea what you are talking about with regards to this situation.

He will never admit that he's wrong, it's just not in his DNA.

Actually several people witnessed it and Damo admitted it. You look like such a sad coward here refusing to admit it. It makes me smile. I hope you keep doing it. :)

Darla, you ignorant slut.
(props to SNL)

Once again; this had nothing to do with Damo changing his post, we all have that ability.
This was about your accusation that he then changed his comment, after you quoted it in your post.

He's already said that he changed nothing wihin your post, so just admit that fact that you're an idiot and let's move on.

I find it amusing that you're still the same dishonest bitch that you were on the AOL board; like when you tried to say that a poster meant "cum", when he said "come".

No, you do not know what happened, because you were not on the thread at the time. The above is 100% incorrect. So you should consider apologizing for your pathetic behavior over this.

This is not what happened.

quite ironic given you started a thread trying to play gotcha with Darla. Yet it is you that is in the wrong. you have no idea what you are talking about with regards to this situation.

Then what happened; because Damo has already said that he never changed Darla's post or the quote of his comment, within her post?

1) She is correct that you were not there
2) She is correct that Damo made the change hours after, not minutes as YOU have proclaimed (quite foolishly)
3) Damo stated that he is not sure how the quote box changed as well. Because it did change. Damo has little reason to lie given this is such a trivial issue. It may be a mod thing, I don't know. But it did happen.
4) So perhaps you should apologize at this time??

Perhaps you should explain how the quoted comment changed then.
Since it's such a trivial issue; then why did Darla make an issue out of it, by accusing Damo of doing such?

He will never admit that he's wrong, it's just not in his DNA.

Now long did it take for you to admit to your wife, that you were really attracted to guys?
Aren't you ashamed of lying to her like that and then furthering the falsehood by creating a chilld?

Actually several people witnessed it and Damo admitted it. You look like such a sad coward here refusing to admit it. It makes me smile. I hope you keep doing it. :)

Geez Darla, look how many new members the kennel klub kabal picked up, just in this thread only. We're skimming off the cream of the crop!

I'm axing you, bitch. Where is it 'documented' that I'm a 'liar and a racist'? Those are both pretty severe accusations. So tell me where it is documented. :)

In several threads you have said you do not claim cash payments on your taxes. That is documented lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back