Who's lying

Who's lying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damo admitted to editing his post and claims to have "no idea" how it got edited in the quote box, perhaps passively when a mod changes their post, but he is unsure. Several others stated they saw the posts changed.

And somehow, I am still lying...because you don't have the class to admit you were wrong.

Not that I ever expected you would. But you thought I was just going to let it drop so you could scurry back into the dark corner.

Nah. I'm gonna bump it up every once in a while. Whenever one of the Twisted Sisters expose themselves it should be brought to everyone's attention. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And your performance here suits me just fine. Just fine.

What a surprise...you, I and others have read USF's comments/responses for a decade or more on the AOL boards and now here, and without a doubt the one area where he has been the most consistent is his absolute REFUSAL to admit when he is wrong.

The only sure way to tell when he knows he's wrong is by watching the level of smarminess in his posts.

Ordinarily he couches his posts in a veneer of patronizing condescension, talking down to anyone who would accuse him of being wrong.

But we can see that veneer slip away and his true ugliness appears whenever he's caught...the vulgarities begin to fly with more frequency and he drops the faux civility and replaces it with bald faced hatred...case in point:

Fuck you bitch.

Now go blow it out your ample ass.

I see you're having trouble reading again, you dumbass bitch.

You don't have a fucking clue

Isn't is a few days early, for you to jamb your broom stick up your ass

Just a couple examples of USF and the tells he's got that give away the fact he knows he's lying.

Last edited:
i have sigs off, but was viewing without logging on and noticed another of zappa's lies.

he has a post of mine in his sig that he heavily edited to the point where his quote of me is a lie.

another dishonest hit job by zappygetard....and yet he has the nerve to call others dishonest

:rolleyes:

Remind me to light a candle for you at church next Sunday, to help you retrace your wanderings from civility.

What makes me laugh is that he has no direct involvement in any that went on before, he is using second hand info that has been spoon fed to him by Ice Necromancer and the Wicked Witch.

Wrong. You weren't there. The edits were made hours later, and well after I made my post. Several people already stated they witnessed it.

But keep going. You are projecting your own faults onto me. An inability to admit you are wrong, and seeing what you want to see.

I love what you and your buddies exposed on this thread. It's great. It's exactly what I want you to do. This way, everybody knows.

Sunlight.

All this is, is you needing to be correct, refusing to admit you fucked up, and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal "saying" that they agree with you; because it's been apparent that the left has to continue to agree with each, otherwise you guys get butthurt and refuse to support each other on different issues.

What a surprise...you, I and others have read USF's comments/responses for a decade or more on the AOL boards and now here, and without a doubt the one area where he has been the most consistent is his absolute REFUSAL to admit when he is wrong.

The only sure way to tell when he knows he's wrong is by watching the level of smarminess in his posts.

Ordinarily he couches his posts in a veneer of patronizing condescension, talking down to anyone who would accuse him of being wrong.

But we can see that veneer slip away and his true ugliness appears whenever he's caught...the vulgarities begin to fly with more frequency and he drops the faux civility and replaces it with bald faced hatred...case in point:

Just a couple examples of USF and the tells he's got that give away the fact he knows he's lying.

Thank you for your continued positive and cognitive input, into all of the different debates on this forum.

All this is, is you needing to be correct, refusing to admit you fucked up, and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal "saying" that they agree with you; because it's been apparent that the left has to continue to agree with each, otherwise you guys get butthurt and refuse to support each other on different issues.

Actually several people witnessed it and Damo admitted it. You look like such a sad coward here refusing to admit it. It makes me smile. I hope you keep doing it. :)

wtf? you edit your post after i show you dishonestly altered my post in your sig and state "Yurt is a first class douche" as your reason for your edit?

you're a whack job

I know exactly what happened; but you're so stupid, that you can't figure it our or admit it.

No, you do not know what happened, because you were not on the thread at the time. The above is 100% incorrect. So you should consider apologizing for your pathetic behavior over this.

Damo made a post and while you were reading it, he editted it.
You then went and replied, AFTER HE EDITTED IT; but you were still sucking on the previous one.

This is not what happened.

Unfortunetly; you just latch onto anything you can and then assert that everyone else is wrong.

quite ironic given you started a thread trying to play gotcha with Darla. Yet it is you that is in the wrong. you have no idea what you are talking about with regards to this situation.

1) She is correct that you were not there
2) She is correct that Damo made the change hours after, not minutes as YOU have proclaimed (quite foolishly)
3) Damo stated that he is not sure how the quote box changed as well. Because it did change. Damo has little reason to lie given this is such a trivial issue. It may be a mod thing, I don't know. But it did happen.
4) So perhaps you should apologize at this time??

1) She is correct that you were not there
2) She is correct that Damo made the change hours after, not minutes as YOU have proclaimed (quite foolishly)
3) Damo stated that he is not sure how the quote box changed as well. Because it did change. Damo has little reason to lie given this is such a trivial issue. It may be a mod thing, I don't know. But it did happen.
4) So perhaps you should apologize at this time??

SF, thank you, sincerely.

wtf? you edit your post after i show you dishonestly altered my post in your sig and state "Yurt is a first class douche" as your reason for your edit?

you're a whack job

Why does it always have to be about you. High jacking the thread, again.

says the liar who edited my post and put in quotes as if that is what i said. you dishonestly changed my post.

another dishonest smear job

Two posts now with you whining(like a first class douchebag)but you have yet to post the comments side by side so others can judge for themselves.

Just more Yurtard whining...

Two posts now with you whining(like a first class douchebag)but you have yet to post the comments side by side so others can judge for themselves.

Just more Yurtard whining...

you're off the reservation nut job. you dishonestly alter my post and it is up to me to post the comments? you have my post in quotes and it is up to me to prove you dishonestly edited the post? why then do you not show the punctuation error? oh wait, you're a lying hypocrite.

your dishonest edit:

"it is fun to show how ignorant lefties are by destroying threads."

the full quote:

he will never go away and this board has become boring and stale. it is marginally fun to show how ignorant lefties are by destroying his posts and threads.

another prove zappa lie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back