Who's more of a martyr. St. Floyd or Jesus?

Islam isn't talked about much here. But if Muhammad really believed he was talking to a god, then he was probably mentally ill too.

So being a profit of god is mentally ill, but cutting off your penis and declaring you're a women, is totally sane. Got ya.

So being a profit of god is mentally ill, but cutting off your penis and declaring you're a women, is totally sane. Got ya.

Gender reconstructive surgery helps most people who suffer from gender dysphoria. So yeah, I would say it's a sane way of dealing with an illness.
If you really hear voices and believe those voices are coming from an invisible man, you probably are mentally ill.

Gender reconstructive surgery helps most people who suffer from gender dysphoria. So yeah, I would say it's a sane way of dealing with an illness.
If you really hear voices and believe those voices are coming from an invisible man, you probably are mentally ill.

Gender dysphoria is a mental health condition. They are already mental, then people like you make it worse, by playing make believe, and telling them they are a women.

Actually he did. There are other documented archives.

Lol. There are not.

Do you know who Philo of Alexandria was? He was a first-century Jewish philosopher who lived during the time Jesus is alleged to have preached. He was a mystic and actively sought the Jewish Messiah. He visited Jerusalem numerous times and wrote of all sorts of events there, but his writings are strangely silent on Jesus.

Odd, isn't it? For three years, Jesus supposedly preached and did miracles all across Israel for thousands of people to witness. And, according to Matthew, on the day he was crucified, Jerusalem was invaded by the resurrected corpses of past prophets. Why didn't Philo ever write about this zombie invasion of Jerusalem? Or about the miracles that the travelling preacher performed?

No it doesn't. It gives them a false belief that they can be something there's no way they can be.

Lol. There are not.

Do you know who Philo of Alexandria was? He was a first-century Jewish philosopher who lived during the time Jesus is alleged to have preached. He was a mystic and actively sought the Jewish Messiah. He visited Jerusalem numerous times and wrote of all sorts of events there, but his writings are strangely silent on Jesus.

Odd, isn't it? For three years, Jesus supposedly preached and did miracles all across Israel for thousands of people to witness. And, according to Matthew, on the day he was crucified, Jerusalem was invaded by the resurrected corpses of past prophets. Why didn't Philo ever write about this zombie invasion of Jerusalem? Or about the miracles that the travelling preacher performed?

Roman historian and scholar Tacitus wrote about Jesus, separate from the apostles accounts.

Most historians agree there was a historical Jesus. Weather or not he was the son of God, or a prophet, relies on faith.

Personally I am agnostic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Gender dysphoria is a mental health condition. They are already mental, then people like you make it worse, by playing make believe, and telling them they are a women.

Well according to all of the studies, gender reassignment surgery does help these people, whereas telling them to just deal with it only makes it worse.
But it depends how you look at things. If you don't care about facts, then you'll probably just ignore the studies and reality. Personally, I like reals over feels.

Well according to all of the studies, gender reassignment surgery does help these people, whereas telling them to just deal with it only makes it worse.
But it depends how you look at things. If you don't care about facts, then you'll probably just ignore the studies and reality. Personally, I like reals over feels.

What studies? Being anti-science to be "nice" doesn't make sense.

Roman historian and scholar Tacitus wrote about Jesus, separate from the apostles accounts.

Most historians agree there was a historical Jesus. Weather or not he was the son of God, or a prophet, relies on faith.

Personally I am agnostic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Sorry, but no. The thing about Tacitus and other writers of the day is that they relied on what the Christians themselves had to say. Christianity was one of many sects in the Roman Empire and someone like Tacitus would have no interest in Jesus' historicity. (Btw, Tacitus and his peers also believed that Hercules was an historical figure.)

Most historians do not agree on whether that there was an historical Jesus. They can't even decide what it means to say "historical Jesus," because there were many people in those days with disciples claiming to be the Messiah. It's possible that the Jesus of Christianity is a combination of pious fable and a mosaic of multiple historical figures. When you remove all the fanciful nonsense, you're left with a vague figure who preaches vague moral concepts.

Back