Who's more of a martyr. St. Floyd or Jesus?

So they're not really Marxists? Make up your mind.

Idk but it seems like a Marxist uprising, and leaders of BLM say they are trained Marxists. So if they self admit who am I to question.

Do you support burning down a federal court house? I remember a time when liberals were in favor of federal buildings.

Idk but it seems like a Marxist uprising, and leaders of BLM say they are trained Marxists. So if they self admit who am I to question.

Do you support burning down a federal court house? I remember a time when liberals were in favor of federal buildings.

If they do not know what Marxism is, then how can they be Marxists?

And no I do not support burning down any building.

If they do not know what Marxism is, then how can they be Marxists?

And no I do not support burning down any building.

They are following their leaders orders. The leaders are self identified Marxists. So they say. Do you think they are lying?

DUMBEST.^^^^^^^

He is certainly the most pompous, self regarding, arrogant, sanctimonius and hectoring person on here.

Marx conceived the concept of the dictatorship of the proletariat which was supposed to be the transitionary stage from Capitalism to Marxism. The proletariat were to be a dictatorship, composed of the majority class of proletarians, protecting the revolution. Of course what happened in practice was the former proletarians became the new dictators instead. You needn't look any further than the Bolshevik Revolution to see that in practice.

Last edited:
Back