Who's more of a martyr. St. Floyd or Jesus?

The leaders are self admitted Marxists. Do you think they are lying?

There are no leaders. BLM is a decentralized movement that anyone can declare themselves part of. In that sense, it's like the Alt-Right, the Tea Party, and Antifa.
Are some people who have marched under the BLM banner believers in Marxism? Probably. Some are probably Capitalists or Social Democrats. But BLM isn't about economics, so the economic beliefs of the people involved don't matter.

My pick is St. Floyd.

All Jesus did was die on a cross for all mankind.

St. Floyd, had a felony record and 2 different drugs on him. He was dealing drugs and trying to use phony currency. He also pushed a gun into a black pregnant woman's gut and robbed her.

Floyd was a the true martyr. What a great man to base this Marxist uprising on!

It's amazing how the left uses the highest quality thugs for their cause.

Rodney King
Michael Brown
Trayvon Martin

And that's a short list.

There are no leaders. BLM is a decentralized movement that anyone can declare themselves part of. In that sense, it's like the Alt-Right, the Tea Party, and Antifa.
Are some people who have marched under the BLM banner believers in Marxism? Probably. Some are probably Capitalists or Social Democrats. But BLM isn't about economics, so the economic beliefs of the people involved don't matter.

So what is their message? I thought it was only police violence. So why are they tearing down statues and attacking courthouses?

It seems they are more interested in anarchy and tearing down the current system.

It's amazing how the left uses the highest quality thugs for their cause.

Rodney King
Michael Brown
Trayvon Martin

And that's a short list.

In their twisted world view, the criminals are heroes, and cops/military are the bad guys.

Completely fucked up. Can't believe people buy this shit.

So what is their message? I thought it was only police violence. So why are they tearing down statues and attacking courthouses?

It seems they are more interested in anarchy and tearing down the current system.

It's amazing how people can protest what they consider police violence yet burn down, vandalize, etc. locations totally unrelated to what they claim is the motivation for their actions.

Because they see those monuments as symbols of racism, since they were taught that the Civil War was about slavery. And either way, what does that have to do with Marxism?

Because they see those monuments as symbols of racism, since they were taught that the Civil War was about slavery. And either way, what does that have to do with Marxism?

Many Marxist revolutions have started this way. Tearing down statues, erasing history, and defunding police/authority, and removing institutions.

Appeasers like you will make their movement much easier.

My pick is St. Floyd.

St. Floyd, had a felony record and 2 different drugs on him. He was dealing drugs and trying to use phony currency. He also pushed a gun into a black pregnant woman's gut and robbed her.

I guess my biggest question about all of this would be, "What would Keith Richards do?" ;)

Many Marxist revolutions have started this way. Tearing down statues, erasing history, and defunding police/authority, and removing institutions.

Appeasers like you will make their movement much easier.

So when America invaded Iraq and tore down statues of Saddam Hussein, was that Marxism?
Or, and hear me out here, is it that tearing down a statue isn't ALWAYS a display of Marxism?

My pick is St. Floyd.

Well, Jesus never existed, so....

Back