Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanderingbear

• Webbway

• Yurt

• Total voters
...the fuck you mean, LOLZ? I can't help that you didn't answer the question honestly, dipshit.

This was probably the easiest poll question I've ever answered here. Who else can blow up a thread with a single well-timed post? Who else can inspire over 5,000 posts to argue a simple elementary math problem? Who else can send the most astute pinhead to their room crying and whimpering like a little baby? Why do you think these morons got started changing their names here? It was because they couldn't bear the embarrassment of being totally schooled six ways from Sunday by me, and it was either change their names, or put a bag over their heads.
Give em hell Dixie!!!!

I would have to say that the best posters I've seen on JPP in terms of being the most informed as well as having the best writing/communication skills would be Cypress and Bare Knuckled Pundit. It's always nice to have members as erudite and learned as they are. In terms of creating posts that stimulate participation in passionate discussion and debate....no one comes close to Dixie. So in that respect Dixie is probably not only JPP's best poster but is probably JPP's most important poster.

I would have to say that the best posters I've seen on JPP in terms of being the most informed as well as having the best writing/communication skills would be Cypress and Bare Knuckled Pundit. It's always nice to have members as erudite and learned as they are. In terms of creating posts that stimulate participation in passionate discussion and debate....no one comes close to Dixie. So in that respect Dixie is probably not only JPP's best poster but is probably JPP's most important poster.

Cypress was a fucking cut and paste poster to links. He never formed an original thought, nor would he respond to any questions. He was a complete party hack, similar to yourself. Here is a prime example of what one could expect from that total pervert....

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ibility-in-Climate-Research&highlight=cypress

Actually, Dixie, when it comes to flaring up passions and launching threads into overtime, you have lately been surpassed by Yurt, and long been surpassed by Damn Southerner. Thank you for playing, though.

Mott, Cypress was, and always will be, a retard.

Cypress was a fucking cut and paste poster to links. He never formed an original thought, nor would he respond to any questions. He was a complete party hack, similar to yourself. Here is a prime example of what one could expect from that total pervert....

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ibility-in-Climate-Research&highlight=cypress
Yea...un huh....where was it you said you earned your PhD and in what science did you earn it? I can certainly understand your resentment towards Cypress....I had many a good laugh reading your silly anti science comedy in your discussions with him. Apparently he enjoyed the comedy too. :)

I think the funniest one was when he sited primary sources and you sited some mining engineer from Montana. That was fall out of your chair fucking hillarious! LOL

Back