Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanderingbear

• Webbway

• Yurt

• Total voters
Listen to the dixtard whining like a little bitch because some else had the temerity to get more votes in an online poll than him!

And the Insipid Ice Twat attempts to comfort his poor, poor bruised soul!

"You won when it counted..." :rofl:

Dix's entire sense of being revolves around how much a group of anonymous internet posters like him...Oh. My. God.

Dixie...continually redefining what it means to be "shallow".

:lmao:

:lol: Their reactions exceeded my expectations. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

"our" friend? do you and your fellow libs meet up offline? why so sensitive?

Touched a nerve, did I? :D I've known Rana almost 10 years.

As a matter of fact some of us do talk offline, and even meet up.

Too bad your icky personality will never net you the kind of loyalty Rana gets from some of us.

LOL I've seen pictures of some of you libtards and believe me the ought of "meeting up" with some of you turns my stomach, which is normally like cast iron.

Shitsiefan915 has never met up with Foggy. She's blowin' smoke up Yurt's a$$ and he's flying like a kite. She emails her outside of here, but that's it.

Wasn't zap and toad supposed to meet up in Texas? Though I find both women to be disingenuous lying hypocrites...I can see why they'd want to meet up.

I know it has been wonderful to meet you irl. Heck now you even meet my daughter for lunch when she's down your way :)

:lol: Dumb ho usskank2theend thinks "some of us" means Froggie.

Dumb ho's little birdies need to get with the program, they're slipping off the wire. :D

dixie is the lamest, one of the most racist, and has done the most to impune the integrity of the South. Especially Alabubba.

dixie is the lamest, one of the most racist, and has done the most to impune the integrity of the South. Especially Alabubba.

Wow, and it sounds like you had such high regards for the South before I came along!

You keep throwing around this charge of 'racism' on me... do you think you might actually post some evidence of this? I mean, there should be some post or quote I have made, which proves your point, right? So why don't you present that for us, Skippy? The fact is, you can't do that, all you can do is run your lying liberal mouth. So why don't you go back to 'groaning' all my posts, you have a LOT of them left to hit!

By the way, how much does the DEA pay you to narc people out? Oh yes, I know you are a narc, it couldn't be more obvious.

Seems like the board is just full of pinheads wanting to talk about all kinds of trivial stuff like . who's the best poster... etc. etc. etc. but--oh--don't pay any attention to that...

orly3.gif

Back