Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanderingbear

• Webbway

• Yurt

• Total voters
Mott, in what way did you think that your vote for Dixie would be correctly interpreted by the retard crowd? This is exactly what you deserve for not voting Rana. :nono:

Dix won because he has far more then you to offer 3d- rana is as dumb as a box of rocks- you whining to have votes cast for her shows that you are both a retard and a retard lover~ But yeah, leave it to you to not be satisfied with the fact that posters chose Dix.

I don't really care about my vote status. I just hoped someone cool would win - preferably someone who understands math a little better than Dix...

Mott, in what way did you think that your vote for Dixie would be correctly interpreted by the retard crowd? This is exactly what you deserve for not voting Rana. :nono:
Let me put it to you like this....I don't give a rats ass how they intepret my vote. I said Dixie was the best poster. There are many things Dixie does as a poster that he does well.....elucidating on public policy is not one of them. He's been shot down more times then you have hitting on that hot red head at the 7-11....you know, the gal with one eye and the club foot?

Dix won because he has far more then you to offer 3d- rana is as dumb as a box of rocks- you whining to have votes cast for her shows that you are both a retard and a retard lover~ But yeah, leave it to you to not be satisfied with the fact that posters chose Dix.
As ussuall...once again....you're dead wrong (no big surprize there).....3D has way more to offer then Dixie as he's waaaaaay cuter.........hell.....he's so cute I'd consider doing him!

As ussuall...once again....you're dead wrong (no big surprize there).....3D has way more to offer then Dixie as he's waaaaaay cuter.........hell.....he's so cute I'd consider doing him!

...yeah yeah...the poll was not about the best bend-over poster- if it had been Dix would not have won and 3d might have-point made :D

ky.gif

and once again, legion COPIES another poster

yawn...rarely original and clearly in a discomfit over having his homosexuality exposed. :)

Let me put it to you like this....I don't give a rats ass how they intepret my vote. I said Dixie was the best poster. There are many things Dixie does as a poster that he does well.....elucidating on public policy is not one of them. He's been shot down more times then you have hitting on that hot red head at the 7-11....you know, the gal with one eye and the club foot?

Stop talking about 3D's mother that way!

and once again, legion COPIES another poster

yawn...rarely original and clearly in a discomfit over having his homosexuality exposed. :)

Yurtroll exposes himself as a homophobic bigot. :burn:

Hey, don't pick on her. I knew her from before... :(

I'm confused.

Back