Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanderingbear

• Webbway

• Yurt

• Total voters
not really.....if you combine all the people who voted for Rana, the total is still less than one brain.....

Of course, this comes from the genius who can't quite grasp the concept of a simple name change.

I imagine a "LOL" is appropriate here but such a thing is so uncouth, don't you find?

Of course, this comes from the genius who can't quite grasp the concept of a simple name change.

I imagine a "LOL" is appropriate here but such a thing is so uncouth, don't you find?

silly foreigner....I can grasp the concept of it, it's the intelligence of it that escapes me.....

silly foreigner....I can grasp the concept of it, it's the intelligence of it that escapes me.....

PiMP...
owned.gif

roflsquared.gif
roflbow.gif
rotflmao.gif
bowroflwerd6.gif
rofld[1].gif
rofl.gif

We should have a runoff between Dixie and Rana.

The only reason Rana is even in the running is because it took the pinheads nearly a week to decide to pool their votes and move her ahead of me. I won their little poll fair and square, but they couldn't stand it, so they conspired in their little 'Realm of Retard Kings' group, (or whatever they call it these days), and the rest is history. Hell, I don't even think Rana posts here regularly anymore.

The only reason Rana is even in the running is because it took the pinheads nearly a week to decide to pool their votes and move her ahead of me. I won their little poll fair and square, but they couldn't stand it, so they conspired in their little 'Realm of Retard Kings' group, (or whatever they call it these days), and the rest is history. Hell, I don't even think Rana posts here regularly anymore. BOO HOO HOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST BOO HOO HOO!
Noted

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dixie
The only reason Rana is even in the running is because it took the pinheads nearly a week to decide to pool their votes and move her ahead of me. I won their little poll fair and square, but they couldn't stand it, so they conspired in their little 'Realm of Retard Kings' group, (or whatever they call it these days), and the rest is history. Hell, I don't even think Rana posts here regularly anymore. BOO HOO HOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST BOO HOO HOO!

blackkidooo.gif

The only reason Rana is even in the running is because it took the pinheads nearly a week to decide to pool their votes and move her ahead of me. I won their little poll fair and square, but they couldn't stand it, so they conspired in their little 'Realm of Retard Kings' group, (or whatever they call it these days), and the rest is history. Hell, I don't even think Rana posts here regularly anymore.

You lunkheads shouldn't have dissed our friend. And she's only away temporarily.

Now cry me a river. :crybaby:

Exactly. Compare your posts with libtard! emotional! never! take! a! stand! Rana! and the result is laughable.

You won when it counted... the retarded stooges will always work a poll to make it be what they want.

Rana's in Kansas...

Listen to the dixtard whining like a little bitch because some else had the temerity to get more votes in an online poll than him!

And the Insipid Ice Twat attempts to comfort his poor, poor bruised soul!

"You won when it counted..." :rofl:

Dix's entire sense of being revolves around how much a group of anonymous internet posters like him...Oh. My. God.

Dixie...continually redefining what it means to be "shallow".

:lmao:

Listen to the dixtard whining like a little bitch...

Not whining a bit, it doesn't matter to me. I thought it was funny I clearly won, they busted Motts chops for it, then the 'Kings of Stupid' had to scramble to figure out what to do about it. It amazes me it took them nearly a week to figure it out! Hell, Legion could still cast his votes and 'steal' it from Rana... it's not like this is some scientific indicator of anything except the stupidity of pinheads.

And FYI... being considered "the best" in a message board full of morons like you, is not some great accomplishment to me.

Back