Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wanderingbear

• Webbway

• Yurt

• Total voters
I wish I had a dime for every yahoo who falsely claimed he had a PhD online. Prissy is not the sharpest tool in the shed, I doubt he even went to college... probably barely made it out of public high school.

I've had off line technical discussions with Cypress related to our lines of work and I've read some of his publications. He's the real deal.

Yea...un huh....where was it you said you earned your PhD and in what science did you earn it? I can certainly understand your resentment towards Cypress....I had many a good laugh reading your silly anti science comedy in your discussions with him. Apparently he enjoyed the comedy too. :)

I think the funniest one was when he sited primary sources and you sited some mining engineer from Montana. That was fall out of your chair fucking hillarious! LOL

ROFLMAO.... take a look at the thread I posted retard. THAT was ALL Cypress ever did. He linked to articles that NEVER had the data sources, but instead simply had quotes from those vested in the fear mongering campaign of global warming. He NEVER answered questions, just look at thread and how many times he stamped his feet with cries of 'consensus'. He ALWAYS rejected ANY peer reviewed scientist who disagreed with the 'consensus'.

I can understand why you think he was great. Compared to your ignorance, he probably seemed god like to you. To the rest of the board he was just a cut and paste partisan hack.

After 3 days and and a lot of self congratulating by the usual suspects- the poll has it- Dixie is the MVP of JPP! Congrats Dix! :)

Interesting that someone named Cypress was mentioned, yet when I checked, he/she hasn't posted since September last year.
Wonder why.

As far as I can recall, Dixie is the only poster to this board to consistently start threads with a post that isn't a paste from somewhere else.....I appreciate the fact he puts effort into his debates.....

As far as I can recall, Dixie is the only poster to this board to consistently start threads with a post that isn't a paste from somewhere else.....I appreciate the fact he puts effort into his debates.....

He also consistently starts the longest threads with the most responses.

I appreciate the fact that he stirs up so much passion and debate.....this place would be dead otherwise. I'm pretty good in rebuttal but I don't have the inclination to start the sheer number of threads that Dixie does.

I appreciate the fact that he stirs up so much passion and debate.....this place would be dead otherwise. I'm pretty good in rebuttal but I don't have the inclination to start the sheer number of threads that Dixie does.

LOL, he's still trying to fight the Civil War...

Dixie is as good at rebuttal as he is at starting good threads-that's why he won :)

Back