Who's the 'Biggest Idiot' at JPP? (non partisan)

Nope; but I would love to see your proof.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It's all at the FISA Courts.
(when they slip the black bag over your head, it's best not to resist)

I do not think I ever use these threads to bad mouth anyone, and I take the opportunity to hand out some awards.

Most erudite poster: Mott
Best researcher: Christie
Least tolerant of rightwing horseshit: Domer and Rune (tie)
Quickest wit: Owl
Highest ethical standing: Phantasmal
Most friendly and composed: Bill
Most widely read poster: Evince
Best taste in Metal: Jade
Most socially and racially tolerant: Text Drivers

Cypress: "Most socially and racially tolerant: Text Drivers"
Jack: Really?

But you being an internet stalker, is not a lie; no matter how much you could change your history and me addressing Owl's fascination with me, is not creepy..

But you being an internet stalker, is not a lie; no matter how much you could change your history and me addressing Owl's fascination with me, is not creepy..

^^^ A look, a mentally unstable teabagger dude lying about me.
You will not find a single post from a female claiming I am a dangerous cyber stalker, or sexual harrasser

I would submit to any legitimate poll of long standing female members of this board about who is actually creepy - you or me?

All actual female members past and present confirmed they have never been stalked by me, nor have heard of any such thing.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-New-Year-s-resolution&p=2181470#post2181470

All interactions and relationships I have had with females have been consensual
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?94675-If-Trump&p=2348588#post2348588

You will not find a single post from a female claiming I am a dangerous cyber stalker, or sexual harrasser.

On the other hand, there is an actual public record of you being a creepy sexual harrasser of women. If you said this to a woman at work, you would be fired on the spot. If you said this to a neighbor's wife you would get your lights punched out.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...when-you-block-everyone&p=3086539#post3086539

You will not find a single post from a female claiming I am a dangerous cyber stalker, or sexual harrasser

I would submit to any legitimate poll of long standing female members of this board about who is actually creepy - you or me?

All actual female members past and present confirmed they have never been stalked by me, nor have heard of any such thing.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-New-Year-s-resolution&p=2181470#post2181470

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?94675-If-Trump&p=2348588#post2348588

You will not find a single post from a female claiming I am a dangerous cyber stalker, or sexual harrasser.

On the other hand, there is an actual public record of you being a creepy sexual harrasser of women. If you said this to a woman at work, you would be fired on the spot. If you said this to a neighbor's wife you would get your lights punched out.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...when-you-block-everyone&p=3086539#post3086539

Actually bro, Darla may disagree with you. And you want to call me out?

This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below. And we all know Darla, you don't get much more progressive than her.

""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.""

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...cans-were-Pro-Science)/page5&highlight=humper

Did I say it was a JPP poster, plus even at least one mod has made the same accusation.

This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below. And we all know Darla, you don't get much more progressive than her.

""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.""

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...cans-were-Pro-Science)/page5&highlight=humper

OHHHHHHHHH, these just beg to be brought forward. :laugh:

lmao... yeah, that must be it. Keep on fueling his ego... just remember to ask Darla how much fun it was to be stalked by him.
What private consensual sexual affair are you referring to? I am stating what you did to a woman who is no longer on the board. I am not stressing about your sex life... I am simply reminding Tiana what a complete pervert you are and that she and I have a mutual friend who knows first hand what you are like as a stalker.

I think you are a piece of shit for treating women like that. Especially when you in public proclaim yourself to be an enlightened man who tries to pretend that you understand women blah blah blah. That is why I call you out on it. You are a coward, for cowards are the only ones that treat women in that manner. They do it because they see women as objects. Just as you do. No matter how much you profess otherwise on the board, you and I both know what you did... and we both know how pathetic you are.
The above is a great example of the warped little world our resident leg humper lives in.

To be clear for the board:

Cypress NEVER had any type of 'sexual affair' with Darla. She just confirmed this via email. (Yes Gumby, unlike you, she trusts me with her actual information) Don't believe me.... have damo or Grind check to see if one of her alter egos has been active today. She came on to see what you had written about her.

Cypress is just a pathetic piece of shit who drove poor Darla insane with his unwanted 'attention'.... and NO Cypress, she is not going to return to the site because quite frankly, she can't stand you.
One day you might learn how to treat women properly Cypress. Until then, you should expect to be seen for the coward that you are.
LOL why am I not suprised.
LOL
phone sex?
What a fucking weirdo
Um moron... YOU are the one making claims about having 'cyber sex/phone sex' with women on the board. You insinuated that you did so with Darla given THAT is who LADY T and I were discussing when you made your comment. You are not a gentleman, you are a stalker and a coward. A gentleman would not be on the board discussing such things at all.

You are correct on one thing.... I don't like you. Again, it goes back to how you treat women. You are a pathetic coward (as previously mentioned). YOU are the one who posted innuendo you twit. Try reading what you write before you type it. You might actually catch yourself.... but then again, you are so full of shit 99.99999% of the time, I doubt you would notice.

I did not post personal information leg humper.... YOU did. On behalf of the individual you posted it about and with her permission, I clarified for the board that you were flat out LYING.

You now call it 'cyber sex/phone sex' which again her reply is "LMAO... that NEVER happened".

Side note: we thought it odd that you had to say 'consensual sex' in your original piece of slander. Why is that?
Lying about what Cypress?

If you think SF is lying that I'm disgusted that you implied I was one of these "women" you have had cyber or phone sex with, you are dead wrong.

You have some nerve whining about personal information being posted by SF (and conflating what happened here with egregious things happening to others like Zappa), when he in fact, is the gentleman on this thread.

I have been holding back from saying anything, but you better look in the mirror. Whatever grenade SF lobbed at you, it is pretty low to throw me on top of it because you can't handle him.

And publically implying that I did those things with you...you have a good kick in the nuts coming mister.
LOL Cypress the keyboard jizzer got publicly annihilated by the gal he claims to have jizzed on. What a pitiful excuse for a man.
Edit: Jeebus, let's not bring that crap back here again.
Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Pathetic.

There's much more of Cypress getting bitch slapped; but I'll leave it to others to read.

Wow, gossipy little she-males on a roll today. Yuck.

So one gal who had a relationship that went south is believable, but all the rest who think Cypress is just fine are lying? No wonder you idiots support Trump.

Evince is kind of in a caste of her own so among the rest ill go with domer mainly because he defecated more often than roon.

Pathetic.""

2010? Nine years ago? Talking about events three years before that?

Get the fuck over it! Grudges from the nastiest divorces don’t last that long.

Fuck o Dear.

2010? Nine years ago? Talking about events three years before that?

Get the fuck over it! Grudges from the nastiest divorces don’t last that long.

Fuck o Dear.

Don't be so sure,I'm still pissed at my exwife,46 years after I moved her out.She treated me that bad!

Wow, gossipy little she-males on a roll today. Yuck.

So one gal who had a relationship that went south is believable, but all the rest who think Cypress is just fine are lying? No wonder you idiots support Trump.

These comments should give any readers pause about this long-running drama.

"This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below."

and

"Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails..."

Superfreak is still stalking Cypress about some argument from 2007. That makes 12 years of Superfreak's creepiness and obsessiveness; he's right up there with freedumb when it comes to hounding posters year after year.

My theory is that Superfreak himself must have been the spurned one and he just cannot get over it, even after all this time.

These comments should give any readers pause about this long-running drama.

"This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below."

and

"Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails..."

Superfreak is still stalking Cypress about some argument from 2007. That makes 12 years of Superfreak's creepiness and obsessiveness; he's right up there with freedumb when it comes to hounding posters year after year.

My theory is that Superfreak himself must have been the spurned one and he just cannot get over it, even after all this time.

Damn, 12 years. My obsessed stalker's only been at it for nine.

Back