Why are they always so surprised?

Crepitus

Verified User
Re[publicans preach violence every day, from promises of a second civil war to offhand threats at shooting a poster here they don't like.

Why are they so shocked and indignant when it blows back, as it inevitably does?

The current situation, a 20 year old kid, registered republican, probably told all his life how great guns are and how they solve problems. Well, he decided to solve a problem. Is that surprising? I don't think so.

Re[publicans preach violence every day, from promises of a second civil war to offhand threats at shooting a poster here they don't like.

Why are they so shocked and indignant when it blows back, as it inevitably does?

The current situation, a 20 year old kid, registered republican, probably told all his life how great guns are and how they solve problems. Well, he decided to solve a problem. Is that surprising? I don't think so.
Agree. Trump calls for violence.

958991c179463f7498bd759dce64e6ee.jpg

Many newspapers have opined how shocked they are this happened. Seems obvious it would happen. Trump is a fascist hatemonger.

You got it right, Crepitus...hit the nail on its head.

And I see the rabble is in full high dudgeon.

Ahhh, ya gotta cut them a break. They are among the stupidest people on the planet. They just do not know any better.

You got it right, Crepitus...hit the nail on its head.

And I see the rabble is in full high dudgeon.

Ahhh, ya gotta cut them a break. They are among the stupidest people on the planet. They just do not know any better.
"Trump and MAGA are the biggest threats to our Democracy".-Leftist Shitlords all the fucking time.

I guess it was Joe Biden that said that.

I'm as left as one gets...and, yes, you are correct. Trump and MAGA are the biggest threats to our Democracy.

You got it right!
Well, you shitlords keep saying that, and it inspires violence. Which I don't doubt is the intention in the 1st place.

Well, you shitlords keep saying that, and it inspires violence. Which I don't doubt is the intention in the 1st place.
There should be no violence...from either side. And I would much rather it be that way.

But you seem to overlook, just here in this forum, how often your side has promised and suggested extreme violence to achieve their aims.

Even if you succeed, Matt, you will fail. WE ALL WILL!

There should be no violence...from either side. And I would much rather it be that way.

But you seem to overlook, just here in this forum, how often your side has promised and suggested extreme violence to achieve their aims.

Even if you succeed, Matt, you will fail. WE ALL WILL!
I am most aware of that, but some people, you just can't reach, and when they're trying to destroy America, they may have to be put down

like the rabid animals that they are. Humanely, but put down nonetheless.

Back