Why are they always so surprised?

They are full of shit. They know full well the rabid vitriolic rhetoric that they've directed towards Trump for years.

Yes. See above.

^^ THIS ^^ is a prime example of the rabid vitriolic rhetoric mentioned above.
Straight up lies. They have give tRump kid glove treatment

Well, you shitlords keep saying that, and it inspires violence. Which I don't doubt is the intention in the 1st place.
But tRump wanting to shoot protestors on the legs doesn't?

Weren't you the fella bragging that nobody should mess with you because you "took on a crowd of 50 people"?

You, my friend, are a worthless, insignificant piece of shit, good for nothing but regurgitating the craziness you are force fed by your programmers.

Sit down and shut up, you are an embarrassment to the human race.

I am most aware of that, but some people, you just can't reach, and when they're trying to destroy America, they may have to be put down

like the rabid animals that they are. Humanely, but put down nonetheless.
And there it is, the violent rhetoric that is the trademark of the tRumplings.

But you are too pig-fucking stupid to even see it.

And there it is, the violent rhetoric that is the trademark of the tRumplings.

But you are too pig-fucking stupid to even see it.
I know the truth hurts you, Padawan.
fark_VxM6NnFj2iA9rBkieo9IadvARok.gif

I am most aware of that, but some people, you just can't reach, and when they're trying to destroy America, they may have to be put down

like the rabid animals that they are. Humanely, but put down nonetheless.
I am sure that is what you want to do. I hope, if the day comes, that you will be selected to put me down.

The MAGA right will never prevail...because if they win, they lose just like the rest of us.

But tRump wanting to shoot protestors on the legs doesn't?

Weren't you the fella bragging that nobody should mess with you because you "took on a crowd of 50 people"?

You, my friend, are a worthless, insignificant piece of shit, good for nothing but regurgitating the craziness you are force fed by your programmers.

Sit down and shut up, you are an embarrassment to the human race.
I didn't do that alone, it took 3 people with balls. Something you'll never know about having, Creepy.

Back