Why are they always so surprised?

Re[publicans preach violence every day,
What was last Thursday's Re[publican violence?

from promises of a second civil war
.... this is the DNC instigating violence. You need to call a spade a spade.

to offhand threats at shooting a poster here they don't like.
... so, by this understanding, Democrats and leftists preach violence every day.

Why are they so shocked and indignant when it blows back, as it inevitably does?
I don't think any are surprised whenever the DNC-instigated/coordinated/perpetrated violence results from DNC instigation in their pursuit of omnipotence.

The current situation, a 20 year old kid, registered republican, probably told all his life how great guns are and how they solve problems. Well, he decided to solve a problem. Is that surprising? I don't think so.

Re[publicans preach violence every day, from promises of a second civil war to offhand threats at shooting a poster here they don't like.

Why are they so shocked and indignant when it blows back, as it inevitably does?

The current situation, a 20 year old kid, registered republican, probably told all his life how great guns are and how they solve problems. Well, he decided to solve a problem. Is that surprising? I don't think so.
jckyw.jpg

can someone inform the echo chamber that obe broke out again.

Couldn't follow the point of the post? LOL. Were the words too large? Let me know which ones you didn't understand and maybe I can help you. It's always fun when someone first learns to read and I want to help you become as literate as possible.

Couldn't follow the point of the post? LOL. Were the words too large? Let me know which ones you didn't understand and maybe I can help you. It's always fun when someone first learns to read and I want to help you become as literate as possible.
your reply indicates it is you confused

later little guy

Back