Why are they always so surprised?

Lol, at this point you appear to be just tossing out words you hear other people use without understanding them.
riiiiiiight

you smell like the miserable shit stain you clearly are. I probably had whatever idiot username you used to use on block...which you will be again as you just vomit retard vibes

no he wasn't.

show me where trump was "preaching violence".

One clip.

You cannot find one!

find one, show us your tits, or gtfo.
Are you serious? Don't you remember tell the "second amendment people" to do something about Hillary Clinton?

How about when he encouraged his followers to beat up protestors and said he would pay their legal fees?

How about when he wanted to shoot protestors in the legs?

Here's a list for ya:

Are you serious? Don't you remember tell the "second amendment people" to do something about Hillary Clinton?

How about when he encouraged his followers to beat up protestors and said he would pay their legal fees?

How about when he wanted to shoot protestors in the legs?

Here's a list for ya:

a drop in the bucket compared to four years of constant villainization of one man in all media outlets,

riiiiiiight

you smell like the miserable shit stain you clearly are. I probably had whatever idiot username you used to use on block...which you will be again as you just vomit retard vibes
Wow, you're kinds stupid.

Putting me on ignore doesn't hurt me at all. You OTOH are depriving yourself of my valuable insights and input.

Enjoy your echo chamber, ShortBus.

Yeah, it's the "LEFT" that is obsessed with guns and violence. Sure. Sure.
Guns? No. Violence? Yes. The Left loves them a good riot. They love to burn, loot, and pillage. They cover everything in graffiti, trash whole towns, beat their opposition, and in general just love violence. They seem to not be good at killing people unless they obtain power, then they have no rivals. Of course, in those situations they make sure to keep the violence hidden so they don't have to suffer any of the anguish those in their prison camps, gulags, concentration camps, or whatever, are suffering.

On the Right, it's a nut with a gun. Yea, the body count is often impressive for a single shooter, but they pose no threat to society as a whole, just the 2 or 300 yards around wherever they happen to be.

So, the death score between the two might be,

Rightwing nut job 10

Leftwing dictator 10,000,000

Guns? No. Violence? Yes. The Left loves them a good riot. They love to burn, loot, and pillage. They cover everything in graffiti, trash whole towns, beat their opposition, and in general just love violence. They seem to not be good at killing people unless they obtain power, then they have no rivals. Of course, in those situations they make sure to keep the violence hidden so they don't have to suffer any of the anguish those in their prison camps, gulags, concentration camps, or whatever, are suffering.

On the Right, it's a nut with a gun. Yea, the body count is often impressive for a single shooter, but they pose no threat to society as a whole, just the 2 or 300 yards around wherever they happen to be.

So, the death score between the two might be,

Rightwing nut job 10

Leftwing dictator 10,000,000
^^Says the guy who lies about Jan. 6.

^^Says the guy who lies about Jan. 6.
f962e02e032cfbd5a10b17f59feca62c.jpg

Back