Why are young women are so FEEBLE: They can’t cope with ideas that challenge them?

nope I am just a very polite and refined individual. I was born with class. Something most of you don't understand.

We need a Trinity reaction emoji. Any way you can take the Upvote girl, and replace the arrow with the Triforce, and add it to the site?

currently i have libertarian as this:

:libertarian:

i could add an actual triforce. your suggestion for trifoce+upvote girl are beyond my image editing skill level, which is to say zero

So JPP is just a way of releasing your inner arsehole, is that it?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

partially, yes.

However if people ask me a direct question on what I believe IRL I will answer honestly. I am not ashamed of my beliefs, but my philosophy is the party on the receiving end of my wisdom has to be fully willing and fully curious as to what it is I believe. But if people play the "lets feel grind out" game they get nothing from me. I have friends that think I am a liberal. lol.

partially, yes.

However if people ask me a direct question on what I believe IRL I will answer honestly. I am not ashamed of my beliefs, but my philosophy is the party on the receiving end of my wisdom has to be fully willing and fully curious as to what it is I believe. But if people play the "lets feel grind out" game they get nothing from me. I have friends that think I am a liberal. lol.
Lying to friends, that's a sad life you got there Grind.

Lying to friends, that's a sad life you got there Grind.

you seem to be a very special kind of stupid. I don't lie. I just avoid politics unless the person is actually interested. Do you know how arrogant it is to just walk around spouting off your bullshit political opinions to anyone that has an ear? Apparently that's you. You assume A) the listener already agrees with you or B) you don't care, you are going to spout anyway. I hate people like that. It's incredibly gauche

you seem to be a very special kind of stupid. I don't lie. I just avoid politics unless the person is actually interested. Do you know how arrogant it is to just walk around spouting off your bullshit political opinions to anyone that has an ear? Apparently that's you. You assume A) the listener already agrees with you or B) you don't care, you are going to spout anyway. I hate people like that. It's incredibly gauche
That's what gender feminists do, it's their thing.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

You make up a lot of things in your head about me, Sheldon, that's a special kind of stupid itself. Must have been some good smoke.

Back